What's new

Welcome!

Goodra

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
This pokes needs to be improved, I’ve seen in bulbapedia that this can learn a lot of good diferent moves and I consider these ones would be good for him

Goodra

Passive: Water gun

Iron Tail
Frustration
Dragon Blast
Feint
Clanging Scales > Tearfull look
Dragon Rage > Acid Spray
Twister
Counter
Dragon Cry
Rain Dance

First, adding a passive that is wáter gun would help him to defeat easier the fire pokes.

Second, I think is a Good idea changing Clanging Scales for tearfull look because in this way this move would have more range and would cause damage against fairy instead nothing.

Third, the most important Dragon Rage > Acid Spray, in this way this poke could give a Good dmg against fairy, I know that it has Iron Tail , but IMO isnt enough at all, many dragón pokes always have 1 counter move but anyway they are defeated easily by fairies.

Soksok

Reaction score
This pokes needs to be improved, I’ve seen in bulbapedia that this can learn a lot of good diferent moves and I consider these ones would be good for him

Goodra

Passive: Water gun

Iron Tail
Frustration
Dragon Blast
Feint
Clanging Scales > Tearfull look
Dragon Rage > Acid Spray
Twister
Counter
Dragon Cry
Rain Dance

First, adding a passive that is wáter gun would help him to defeat easier the fire pokes.

Second, I think is a Good idea changing Clanging Scales for tearfull look because in this way this move would have more range and would cause damage against fairy instead nothing.

Third, the most important Dragon Rage > Acid Spray, in this way this poke could give a Good dmg against fairy, I know that it has Iron Tail , but IMO isnt enough at all, many dragón pokes always have 1 counter move but anyway they are defeated easily by fairies.

I agree with the idea that Goodra needs some changes but I would prefer these changes:

Passive:Venom Drench
Iron Tail
Frustration > Acid Spray
Dragon Blast
Feint
Clanging Scales > Water Pulse
Dragon Rage
Twister
Counter
Dragon Cry
Rain Dance

I think that water gun as a passive would not help him much since as a dragon type he has resistance to the fire type, so he does not need a water type passive to help him, what would do him well would be a poison type passive that can give him a "help "In a complicated duel as it would be against a fairy Pokémon.

I also think that water pulse would be better than Tearfull look, since it stuns any type of pokemon and also adds additional damage to fire types as you suggested.

Finally I would like to suggest better tms such as TM poison gas to counter its greatest weakness which is the fairy type and that also combines a bit with its appearance since at first glance it looks like a dragon/poison type pokémon, TM lava pulse for steel-type pokemon since at first glance you can see that it could not do anything against one, TM clanging scales in case you want to make it more oriented to the dragon type and TM thunder / thunderbolt since it learns Rain Dance and Electro Blast should be able to learn these TMs too.

demzpacito

Reaction score
i think it's pointless to make any changes in dragons before deciding what to do with damage

Back