What's new

Welcome!

Alolan Marowak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
This pokes needs seriously a change because I think that it isnt usefull in pvp and pve aswell and is hard to up cubone to evolve on it, so I think the effort should be worth it. Besides, Incinearoar is much better compared to Alolan Marowak.

So I think a good changes would be the next ones:

Changing Flamethower for fire pledge. Both have the same but the diference is that fire pledge can be casted from far and this poke cant use dark portal, therefore it would be a good advantage.

Changing Ghost drive for Spirit strike
. Personally this move is really bad, can be predecible and that is bad against reflect users, besides this wouldnt happen with spirit strike.

Changing Flame Blitz for Incinerate. This change is good for both sides pvp/pve because Incinerate has more area/ range and obiously it has less probability to fail.

M1 Night Shade
M2 Boomerang
M3 Flamethower
M4 Tail Whip
M5 Ghost drive
M6 Fire Mantle
M7 Shadow Bone
M8 Inferno
M9 Fire punch
M10 Flame Blitz

For:

M1 Night Shade
M2 Boomerang
M3 Fire pledge
M4 Tail Whip
M5 Spirit Strike
M6 Fire Mantle
M7 Shadow Bone
M8 Inferno
M9 Fire punch
M10 Incinerate

Finally, I would like to suggest TM Mean look in its learnest.

Feel free to give your opinions.

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
We are having some change in plans but it requires client update to get new effect.

Changing Ghost drive for Spirit strike. Personally this move is really bad, can be predecible and that is bad against reflect users, besides this wouldnt happen with spirit strike.
Dude, this is why reflect exists :p to have a strategy, to know when to use it to get the best effect, it's an integral part of this game, specially pvp. If we'll be exchanging spells for those, that works faster, then reflect will become half-useful or even worse. Actually spirit strike which does 3 hits is easily reflectable too. You are a dueler, so you should know when it is safe to use spell to avoid it being reflected, specially when its very effective against your own pokemon. Instead of finding a shortcut, get better strategy.

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
The problem isnt the move, the problem is that Alolan Marowak has it, If I had Alolan Marowak I could cast its move "Ghost drive" when is safe, but is hard to use this poke knowing that it has tail whip and fire punch in the moveset.The objective of my suggestion was to gave him a highlight Alolan Marowak.

Also, I can notice that Spirit strike is faster than spite and ghost drive, for this reason I'm still thinking that wouldnt be the same.

Finally, Is just a Suggestion,not everything the thread's creator suggests should be taken.If you agree this poke needs a rebalance,is more than enough because it is the objective.

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back