Welcome!

Search results

1. cavani

[Download] I want to play :(

No thanks bro, Im a big fan of apple but thank you bae :14: And how do i use it, thanks a lot Im researching about
  2. cavani

[Download] I want to play :(

Is there any chance to run PA on a Mac?
  3. cavani

Legends Never Die [LT]

Hiho! I miss all u guys ! I hope i can comeback with u again! With sky anoy adde and wesker p.d wesker son of motherwesky lucky ass lucky :/
  4. cavani

Make spam here

c ccccccccccc
  5. cavani

Tutorship Recruitment [Pearl]

Cavani Español, inglés y un poxo de portugués Server diamond buy i can go to pearl
  6. cavani

Mini Lottery 3/10

cavani diamond
  7. cavani

Giving away everything on Diamond

luck me Cavani
  8. cavani

Incoming Global Tournament

Resign Cavani
  9. cavani

Children's Day lottery

Cavani Pearl
  10. cavani

Players PA Ideas

Is ok yo lvl maybe little bit higher Some people lvl fast in pa but others have things to do on Rl Remind this is a game and not a life style like a lot players do
  11. cavani

Global Tournament 2015

Name:cavani world:pearl category:b nacionality: Mexico
  12. cavani

Rebalance Thread - Organized suggestions!

Man lucario isnt a good poke, there is other fighting way better that can kill easy rock types and shouldnt be like that cuz lucario is fighting metallic poke Lucario have a big potential, ok have protection but no have stun, with feint and metallic noise wasnt op, was well-balanced because he...
  13. cavani

Lucario isnt good in PVE and is not enough good on PVP Steelix r able to kill it Golem Full TM is able to kill it C Jynx is able to kill it Lucario have not chance if the enemy isnot rock type about that is i am talking about am i clear? i really doesnt know how express myself and you dont...
  14. cavani

No Ignore me Please
  15. cavani

See you again Padventures

im still waiting ur come i rlly enjoy to meet a person like you bro! if u r alive please answer here or PM but please we have to keep contact! LND BEST GUILD ON PEARL EVER... FOR EVER!
  16. cavani

no block classic client

It would not be possible to open a serv for Players with just classic client?
  17. cavani

Torment First , hi sir and im not here to tell you or yell you like other But I really will thanks you to check lucario Ok is not the worst but have a big potential as metal/fight poke Improve damage or something because have a lot weakness Like fire electric psychic flying ghost and have...
  18. cavani

u can be rebalancer but for me u still being a noob :) kidding u r noob pro xD

u can be rebalancer but for me u still being a noob :) kidding u r noob pro xD
  19. cavani

Legends Never Die [LT]

gogogogogog LND BEST GUILD ON PEARL AND NONE CAN TELL NO!
  20. cavani

Selasor TL

Legend still alive..... too happy to watch u posting
Back