What's new

Welcome!

See you again Padventures

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Well, it's sad to see you leaving, I hope to see you back as soon as possible. I'm glad I've met you Billy, you always have been a great person for me even when I was wrong. As a friend, you have never failed, and even if there were some problems last times remember that's a game, and at the end of the day the thing we will take with us from this is not pokemons, not TMs, not cash, but our friends.
I really wish you the best for your future, hope you reach your goals and dreams and don't stop being the funny and happy person you are, always smiling!
Hope to see you soon with us bro. Love you <3

você mora perto de casa
Minha nossa x.x

Sky Darkness

Reaction score
~~ Gay Time ~~

(This fucking music to breaks my heart </3)

First of all you're a really modafack <33', I didn't like your goodbye -'-
Unfortunately, You've gone :'(
Well, Thanks for all:
All time that you teached me, played with me, helped me and bla bla bla
I'll miss you so much my dear.
Thanks for all u've done on P.A
and THANKS SO MUCH FOR BE MY FRIEND
I'll Miss<u3'
pWOoAt.jpg

http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?25849-My-Brother-lt-3
4t4IoN.png

Last edited:

Elias Walker

Reaction score
I can't believe one of my best freinds, one of my real brothers is saying Good Bye... we (Pa comunnity) will really miss you my bro, I will miss you specially (saying it from the bottom of my heart bro), ur my freind since I started on this game, u helped me a lot, a loooooot, you know that, u've become my master... I can assure u my bro, Ill do my best in this game... you teach me a lot... I have no words to describe how important you are to me, you made my game, I hope to see you soon bro... I'm really gonna miss you... Im really proud of beeing by your side all these years, as gamers, friends, brothers... you know you can always count on me, for anything, and when I say "anything"... it's trully ANYTHING... we love you bro, I love you... I wish you all the best in your real life, I wish you accomplish all your desires... TAMO JUNTO MLK

Hail Lnd mano, te cuida meu parceiro!!

cavani

Reaction score
im still waiting ur come i rlly enjoy to meet a person like you bro!
if u r alive please answer here or PM but please we have to keep contact!
LND BEST GUILD ON PEARL EVER...
FOR EVER!

Back