What's new

Welcome!

Incoming Global Tournament

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello guys, as you know, there's 1 week left to Global Tournament. We'd like to ask, if there's anyone who wants to resign - what will save our time checking offline players, eventually if we missed someone on list or someone's name is written incorrectly.

* In case if you want to resign just say your name
* If your name is missing and you have signed up, post link of your signing up
* If your name is written incorrectly, post your correct name

- Informations how to transfer character on special Tournament World will be posted here within 3-4 days

Att: Order of participats will be shuffled, so don't suggest yourselves on current order.

[Bracket A]

n6SzBnroN.png

uts59ntPd.png

B9Ho6rfR.png

_EVi4FD42.png

[Bracket B]
B1Kcv6pzM.png

vWu0ZQyS0.png

[Bracket C]
8QTB1I5cP.png

Last edited:

Chori :)

Reaction score
Hey raissa, I said in my comment pearl but I just changed to Diamond :p

SasukeReturnz123

Reaction score
Number #20 - Returnz, my name correctly is "Sasuke Returnz", check it please ;$
Bracket A - Pearl - Sasuke Returnz

Last edited:

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
want to resign
name: ridoku

Dark Spiritu

Reaction score
want to resign
name: ridoku

I think as you realize the level of duels for the tournament, you did well
I also recently had resigned to the tournament

we are not at the level for the tournament

Last edited:

Bini

Reaction score
Resign
Mikkroxipp - Pearl - Bracket B
Spain
I did not post on the main thread of the event, im doing it right now, i guess its possible

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Resign
Mikkroxipp - Pearl - Bracket B
Spain
I did not post on the main thread of the event, im doing it right now, i guess its possible
How can you resign from something you didn't even sign up xD

Important Information

How to move character to global world: At the day of event we will implement NPC, who will copy your character data to another world. You can carry only 6 pokemons.
You can't transfer there, if your Pokemons have higher level than bracket you signed up. For example, if Michalaknb signed up to bracket B (0-110) and one of his Pokemons is level 111, he will be unable to transfer - so don' try to cheat.

Remember: Only your character data + inventory will be copied, that excludes depot. That's very important point, you need to carry your Pokemons in your inventory (backpack)

Remember2: Joining Tournament was not free, when you will talk to npc asking him to copy your character to another world, npc will ask you for diamonds. As it was said in main tournament thread:
a) Stage 0-130 - 6 diamonds
b) Stage 0-110 - 5 diamonds
c) Stage 0-80 - 3 diamonds

We will inform about NPC's location later - it will be some of the main cities.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Flutes and Berries are possible to use?

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
I think as you realize the level of duels for the tournament, you did well
I also recently had resigned to the tournament

we are not at the level for the tournament

excuse me, but as an a representative player of Pvp, i have to be always ready for any competition or tournament, i have to defend my reputation always.
The reason of my resignation is because im not playing PA anymore and if i could, my pokemons have not the requiered level , they are 100- and i know 10 levels of diferent could be a disadvantage.
I have the cash and the skill to buy one of the top common pvp teams if you wanted to say i dont have the resource.
I wish luck to all participants, but i clearly know my friend Isogai is going to win bracket B , he was the only competition i saw while i was ready to participate.

matheo01q

Reaction score
excuse me, but as an a representative player of Pvp, i have to be always ready for any competition or tournament, i have to defend my reputation always.
The reason of my resignation is because im not playing PA anymore and if i could, my pokemons have not the requiered level , they are 100- and i know 10 levels of diferent could be a disadvantage.
I have the cash and the skill to buy one of the top common pvp teams if you wanted to say i dont have the resource.
I wish luck to all participants, but i clearly know my friend Isogai is going to win bracket B , he was the only competition i saw while i was ready to participate.

Man is your decision u want to be in event or not ,u was a lot of time to sing up here.Thread was month ago started to think about it.

koles

Reaction score
Man is your decision u want to be in event or not ,u was a lot of time to sing up here.Thread was month ago started to think about it.

What the fuck about you talk?XDDDD
He join tournament like me, but he not play PA anymore, so he resign [btw. for this is that thread e.e], i do the same. Less offline players = lower delays

matheo01q

Reaction score
What the fuck about you talk?XDDDD
He join tournament like me, but he not play PA anymore, so he resign [btw. for this is that thread e.e], i do the same. Less offline players = lower delays

i know kid :))) and for you ..l..

Back