What's new

Welcome!

[Download] I want to play :(

Zousa

Reaction score
if you can download "wine" for mac, sometimes it works to extract it as winrar, and sometimes not, so you would have to extract it from a windows system and then run padventures.exe with the program "wine", try it, to me it worked, since my windows had stroped and i only had the mac

Info from Google said:
Wine for Mac is a compatibility layer capable of running Windows applications on several POSIX-compatible operating systems, such as Linux, Mac OSX, and BSD. ... Note: This list is for the official release of Wine, which only provides source code.

try check about wine cuz if im not mistaken "wine" works as an executable program of windows (.exe) on mac, i leave it to your decition, and if any member of staff believes that program is unreliable is free to remove this recommendation, goodbye

Last edited:

matutezx

Reaction score
Actually that's the only way that I see some players do, idk if exactly that program, but you have to emulate windows on mac

Robertos

Reaction score
I play using wine in linux. Main issue is i have to re-download each client update because updater doesn't work, and it kinda heats up my notebook because it requires more effort than running natively in windows.

WhyNot1511

Reaction score
I play using wine in linux. Main issue is i have to re-download each client update because updater doesn't work, and it kinda heats up my notebook because it requires more effort than running natively in windows.

Always thought I was the only one playing on Linux, it's really nice to hear that I'm not. As previous mentioned, wine allows you to emulate a Windows environment without any difficulty, unless there's and update. In such case, you need to reinstall everything from scratch.

Pic for proof:

J5frxap.png

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2020-04-24 00-58-19.jpg
    Screenshot from 2020-04-24 00-58-19.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

cavani

Reaction score
sell mac, get a new pc and a car.

No thanks bro, Im a big fan of apple but thank you bae :14:

And how do i use it, thanks a lot Im researching about

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
I had the same issue so I download "Wine" as it was mentioned before. It was not needed to emulate windows. Just be careful with hotkeys etc - you need to disable some options, otherwise it will be too hard to play PA using some function hotkeys (F1, F2 etc.)

Back