Welcome!

Search results

1. Emanuel Mano

Next achievement of Mega Lopunny Tokens

I already got Lopunnite and G-Max Kingler with the Mega lopunny tokens and I have 100 more. So I would like to know what is the next achievement?
  2. Emanuel Mano

About summer tokens

I would like to suggest a command or npc to be able to exchange 10 silver summer tokens for 5 golden and 10 bronze for 5 silver, because not everyone got enough golden or silver to get the reward they want. I look forward to a return.
  3. Emanuel Mano

Camerupt

Another forgotten pokémon, I believe that 2 changes to it is more than enough to make it more attractive. m1 - Ember m2 - Heat Crash m3 - Mud Bomb m4 - Rock Slide m5 - Flamethrower m6 - Thousand Arrows m7 - Scorching Sands m8 - Sleep Talk >>>> Lava pulse//Quicksand//Mud Spatter m9 - Eruption...
  4. Emanuel Mano

Rhyperior

Rhyperior today is a forgotten pokemon since they left Rhydon overpowering as a Rock type, my suggestion is to make Rhyperior an alternative option of Rhydon, so that people have to choose Rhydon as a great rock pokemon and Rhyperior with Ground so let's leave him a little more Ground. P -...
  5. Emanuel Mano

Team Magma Outfit

We've surveyed some members who want to buy Team Magma Outfit, and this is a question we've been asking for a long time and the answer we always have is in the future, but when will that future be? because new generations are coming every year, new villain teams and nothing to leave something...
  6. Emanuel Mano

Discussion of pending remakes

I would like to leave here some points that we need to discuss are: *Shiny Hydreigon - your fly has the remake of its normal version and the color of shiny is very similar to normal, I would suggest putting the same color as shiny from the official games, this color is much more flashy...
  7. Emanuel Mano

[Complaint] Daily login failed

The window informs me that I received Pikachu cosplay box and Fire stone yesterday and today 35 revives and 1 Mega lopunny token. I've only won the Pikachu cosplay box. That is, it informs me that I am receiving the awards, but I am not physically receiving them. Can anyone fix this?
  8. Emanuel Mano

Shiny Cinderace e Shiny Hydreigon

I would like to make 1 request, if possible to leave the Shinys Cinderace and Hydreigon in the colors closest to their official colors, as their color palettes are uncommon in the eyes of many players These versions are the most beautiful for their shinys shapes Could you open a vote for...
  9. Emanuel Mano

[Recovery] 6 pokémon lost - Rollback 21/06/2020

6 pokémon lost - Rollback 21/06/2020 there was a rollback and my pokemon disappeared: Leavanny [105][F] pokeball Ability: Swarm [Reset x 1] TM: Petal Blizzard Cacturne [130][M] nest ball Ability: Water Absorb TM: Power Whip TM: Frenzy Plant Alola Ninetales [99][F] ultraball Ability: Snow...
  10. Emanuel Mano

about vivillon

It is strange to play so many balls in Vivillon and not have an extra chance process, even more without any notices anywhere where the capture rate of the Spring Ball, I say this because I already throw many balls in it and no catch. 21:24 Used 2070 spring Balls on Vivillon. 21:24 Your spring...
  11. Emanuel Mano

[Recovery] 6 pokémon lost - Rollback 12/05/2019

6 pokémon lost - Rollback 12/05/2019 Emanuel Mano - Diamond Shiny Ariados M- Rocket ball - lvl 120 TM1: Poison Gas, TM2: Lunge - Abilite: Insomnia Leafeon M- Nest ball - lvl 130 TM1: Reflect, TM2: Magical Leaf - Abilite: Chlorophyll Aegislash - Ultra ball - lvl 117 TM1: Shadow Storm - Abilite...
  12. Emanuel Mano

[Recovery] 6 pokémon lost - Rollback

6 pokémon lost - Rollback I had just finished the daily quest and went to sleep, when I entered today my pokes were no longer there. Shiny Ariados - Rocket ball - M lvl 112 - Abilite: Insomnia Slowking - Rocket ball - M lvl 112 - Abilite: Oblivious Leafeon M- Nest ball - lvl 130 TM1: Reflect...
  13. Emanuel Mano

[Recovery] 6 pokémon lost - Rollback

6 pokémon lost - Rollback When the game crashed I had just finished doing the daily quest and the 6 pokémon disappear Shiny Ariados - Rocket ball - M lvl 93 - Abilite: Insomnia Espeon F - Pink ball - lvl 125 TM01: Psychic Cut, TM2: Shadow Storm - Abilite: Synchronize Leafeon M- Nest ball -...
  14. Emanuel Mano

NPC Christmas decor items

I would suggest to release the npc that sells Christmas decor items, because it is a month that passes so fast, but that is where everything looks much more beautiful.
  15. Emanuel Mano

Outfits suggestion

I'd like to suggest the Outfits of the other villain teams, from other generations, because today we have outfits from Team Rocket, members of the skull team and from leader Guzma. Note: Team Magma members told me that they would all buy the outfit at the premium shop.
  16. Emanuel Mano

Changhog failed

Hello everyone, I have come here to leave my opinion / constructive criticism, in recent weeks Changelog has left something to be desired, because some changes in the game are made and not disclosed and others with little information, leaving the players even more confused, I would suggest...
  17. Emanuel Mano

Outfits Digimon Adventure

I would like to suggest the addition of Outfits of characters from Digimon Adventure, Digimon Adventure two or Digimon Adventure Tri, since there are added to PAdventures so many other anime like Dragon Ball, Naruto and others. Taichi "Tai", Yamato "Matt", Sora, Koushiro "Izzy", Mimi, Joe...
  18. Emanuel Mano

Some mistakes in game

I am here to show some mistakes in the game, so I would like to know if the staff is aware about the subject and if there are any predictions for correction. 1- Teeth of Ariados, Halloween and Shiny; 2- Fly and Ride Pokémon with addons; 3- Team Magma e Aqua members in wrong clothes (Tabitha...
  19. Emanuel Mano

Bug in homes

I wanted to leave this post open so that other players can also post the bug from their homes. Some houses in many cities are buggy, my house and Ramon are a bug on the wall, every time an update has the tapestry disappear. Before: 08:39 You see a closed door. It belongs to house 'Central...
  20. Emanuel Mano

Houses suggestions

Hello, I'm here to make a suggestion. What do you think of improving the Houses of P.A.? We know that the game has a number of houses in each city, but are mostly abandoned, so my suggestion would be to improve and increase the size of houses as follows images below: leave your comment...
Back