What's new

Welcome!

Team Magma Outfit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emanuel Mano

Reaction score
We've surveyed some members who want to buy Team Magma Outfit, and this is a question we've been asking for a long time and the answer we always have is in the future, but when will that future be? because new generations are coming every year, new villain teams and nothing to leave something that is already ready, just needing some adjustments.

Please kindly consider this request of ours.
And if possible, also see the possibility of adding the outfits of other villain teams.

UANiRWo.jpg

nV476Of.png

FUAVtpg.jpg

ejFwRKW.jpg

Name list:

Emanuel Mano
Zaun
Gabriel Lima
Holylight
Sissa (Female)
Darkayy
Psyhorn
Sor Drogon
Gabriel Freitas
Capitão América
Tiwyn Lannister
Netosk
Stin stauer
Carlos Eduardo
MestredoBCC
Dnlpallace

sissa

Reaction score
I agree we everything that has been said by my Magma friends. Just want to add that all the uniforms always come in male and female models, because girls also play pokemon 👧
sylveonlove

Zaun

Reaction score
I've been waiting for this outfit for approximately 6 years. I actually have to wear other clothes and change the colors to imagine I'm wearing the magma team uniform.

Ps: There are animes, cartons and even other games. It would be really cool to have the magma team outfit. Especially after knowing that it already exists in the game, it's just not available for purchase.

1647345135705.png

ninjakaban

Reaction score
I've been waiting for this outfit for approximately 6 years. I actually have to wear other clothes and change the colors to imagine I'm wearing the magma team uniform.

Ps: There are animes, cartons and even other games. It would be really cool to have the magma team outfit. Especially after knowing that it already exists in the game, it's just not available for purchase.

View attachment 11323
Just let them this outfit xD

Cleiton igor

Reaction score
We've surveyed some members who want to buy Team Magma Outfit, and this is a question we've been asking for a long time and the answer we always have is in the future, but when will that future be? because new generations are coming every year, new villain teams and nothing to leave something that is already ready, just needing some adjustments.

Please kindly consider this request of ours.
And if possible, also see the possibility of adding the outfits of other villain teams.

UANiRWo.jpg

nV476Of.png

FUAVtpg.jpg

ejFwRKW.jpg

Name list:

Emanuel Mano
Zaun
Gabriel Lima
Holylight
Sissa (Female)
Darkayy
Psyhorn