What's new

Welcome!

Houses suggestions

Emanuel Mano

Reaction score
Hello, I'm here to make a suggestion.

What do you think of improving the Houses of P.A.?

We know that the game has a number of houses in each city, but are mostly abandoned, so my suggestion would be to improve and increase the size of houses as follows images below:

2e1wt9j.jpg

20s7xtw.jpg

leave your comment.

thanks for attention,
Emanuel Mano - Diamonds

dave'

Reaction score
I can agree with this only when it'll be a 'guild house' and only guild with for example. 20 active players. Then leader can buy that kind of house. For normal players - I'm neutral. :v

Obreviate

Reaction score
Sorry, but disagree.
If you look around of the cities you will find a lot of big houses (and I think that's enough), Trovitopolis, Old Village, Celadon (despite being completely full).
Including the fact that the houses are as they are. In according to the personality of each city, their originality. Saffron known for its large buildings, Lavender for his small and "shadowy" houses, etc. the problem is not about them to be "abandoned" ... we only have not many players playing ....

Last edited:

suero12

Reaction score
I love the textures of the house but if it should be a big house like this it should be a guild house with active players. A house with 2 floors is enough for 1 player and I even think that's too much sometimes.
Otherwise it was a good idea.

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
As other players have written here - This idea would be great, but only to create guild houses. I have been waiting for it all the time, since I'm playing.
This guild houses could be added in every city or at small island.

Back