Welcome!

Search results

1. koles

Halloween promotion and double experience/loot

http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?33804-Changelog/page23 Be more smart
  2. koles

About this game

3. koles

Assistance in completing padventures.info

Year later still unfinished
  4. koles

Onarre´s Lottery

Sad that nobody took care when knioghtmare with staff help made lottery, and earn more than items was worth. GJ Community :D
  5. koles

Boring

Good that you said that "new" spawns.
  6. koles

Boring

If something is bugged then it should be fixed or not?
  7. koles

[Complaint] power abusing

They will tell you a beautiful fairy tale :D
  8. koles

Boring

Check polish section and thread "jedna noga w cweladonie" there are a lot of photos like this :D
  9. koles

[Support] Help

Idk if you gonna understand but, staff recognize it as illegal trade [you want to sell them for real cash]. Probably this offer was for HD's in game. Sad there are no other proofs, as facebook conversation or smth. So they count it as illegal trade.
  10. koles

[Support] Please Help Me

Xdddddddd
  11. koles

Ban Appeal Vampirek

I'm not see here reason for unban. 7 days ban will be fair i think, or if he gonna get unban, i want too because of the same reason. Nice that polish staff make new rules, that other staff people not know :D
  12. koles

Ban appeal Naimad Ikswortoip

I want say "hello" because this situations is a f***ing joke. Second time i got banned for saying something that is different from real [or maybe not thats why i got ban?]. Only polish players will understand this img, so im gonna say about shortly. I said to Olim[check wiki]-eczek that i am...
  13. koles

Lottery #8

Is it possible to solve this lottery in two hours, if all tickets have been bought? There is no reason for waiting so long.
  14. koles

Song of the day

:v
  15. koles

Knowledge Competition

Illumise
  16. koles

Knowledge Competition

17. koles

Knowledge Competition

Wwwwww
  18. koles

Knowledge Competition

Comfey
  19. koles

Rebalance Discussions

All shiny pokemons have one different attack, nothing else.
  20. koles

List of Players' propositions

Hello. Because of new Yanmega's sprite i would like to suggest addon for this pokemon:
Back