Ludacha

Reaction score
DIAMOND (ONLINE)
Players: 66 / 400

PEARL (ONLINE)
Players: 17 / 300

PLATINUM (ONLINE)
Players: 41 / 300

As you can see,how many players we lost untill now.They talked about removing pearl,to give us options diamond or platinum

Players leave mostly for losing motivation for level up,catch etc. We had nice updates,but it didnt bring much people back

So,why not remove pearl and make Diamond/Platinum and that Diamond have exact same rate as Platinum?
Ye,we would exp faster,catch faster.But we would have more fun then now.
I'll wait if they remove pearl and give options for moving to platinum,in other case,i retire forever.Not coz of someone, just lost motivation for all these years,i would have way more fun with better exp or atleast catch rate

What do you guys think?

huberto

Reaction score
Character leveling was improved a lot, exp stages reworked + many new spawns. We can see it working just by checking highscores, more and more people hitting level 200 and many players who were stuck at 160-165 now are 175+ and still growing. Nothing more to do in this case, maybe rework of leveling speed for pokemons would motivate those who don't care that much about char level but want to have many pokemons leveled by their hands and not to only stay on poi.

About catching, it was changed as well, even if we didn't ask for completely new bonus system, we got it and it is.... different. Some people say it is better, some other say it is worse. Hard to compare them since we still don't know and probably will never know how old system was working (it is slightly harder to catch pokemon now without bonus rate so we can guess that old bonus worked but surely not with the rates we could see on screen). Maybe this new system needs a little review, some numbers are insane like 6 months of throwing balls everyday to reach the bonus point, or 1 year to get bonus for most of cloneds, adding bonus for missing pokes would be appreciated, even for those ultra rare like Aerodactyl. Why not? There are already people who stopped playing just because they got 15, 20 or 25k+ balls on aero without any hope for catch of it. And throwing balls on it is not so easy, even 15k ub would be fair enough.

Dungeon for mega evo stone coming soon, another thing which may attract people to log in and play at least 1h daily since its going to be a daily dungeon. I'm a bit worried that people may start trashtalking when they realise after few days (up to 1 week) that they don't stand a chance of winning anymore because top 5 players (dungeon rank) will have advantage too big. I would preffer to see a dungeon with points farming where everyone could eventually get his own mega evo stone, even if it would take 5-6 rounds (1 year~) of 15 days farming items + 45 days farming points for average player and 3-4 rounds like that for the best players, everyone would probably enjoy it and work on it as hard as possible because his hard work would be rewarded with epic reward. Not trying to judge or suggest a change in not yet released system, this is just my personal feeling which can be wrong of course.

Not much can be done in case of newcomers. Tibia is dying, pokemon series are not so popular nowaday, the only successfull global pokemon game is Pokemon Go. Hard to bring new people and target people who woudl like to play our game are those who grew up playing Tibia and watching Pokemon series, who now are 20, 25+ and don't have a lot of free time. All we can do is advertise and keep game growing with hope for some newcomers or old players to stay for longer or come back to play again.

koles

Reaction score
Check in weekends too, when we have more than 300 online at same time

confused-nigga.jpg

The Viper

Reaction score
With only 40 online players per day (on average), there are spawns in pearl where at least 3 players want to exp at the same time. This happens to me everyday. Last time we had a double exp weekend, there were complaints of KS. If they eventually close Pearl, how will it be on the other servers? Ks will be regular again and then you will all be complaining about having to fight for spawns and shit.
Dont come here with that "close pearl or I retire forever" ultimatum bullshit. You are free to retire whenever you want mate. You dont like the server as it but some others may like it this way.

Last edited:

SpinarakMan

Reaction score
Check in weekends too, when we have more than 300 online at same time

Seems great, huh?
Diamond server has 400 player capacity (SOLO)
Pearl & Platinum 300 each..

There's a lot of players like me, that leave the game and some months later reappear xDD
But there's no newcommers.. At least 1 server must be removed :/
Maybe 2.. And also improve it's capacity..

That's my opinion, maybe im wrong anyways, adms must think hard about it.

Dagugo

Reaction score
Seems great, huh?
Diamond server has 400 player capacity (SOLO)
Pearl & Platinum 300 each..

There's a lot of players like me, that leave the game and some months later reappear xDD
But there's no newcommers.. At least 1 server must be removed :/
Maybe 2.. And also improve it's capacity..

That's my opinion, maybe im wrong anyways, adms must think hard about it.

with that, im saying there is still ppl playing, and guess what, there are many new commers, that you dont notice is another thing, but i can confirm u, there are many of them.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
i just want to suggest to make easier to get shinies, some cloneds also megas, currently its going to be ultra dificult to see those pokemons, they exist since 2016 and they are still kinda dificult, in that year game has lost 40% or more of gamers, so when will be posible for us to get what we want? currently only a punch of players who are ultra richs, rules the game.

Pekepeke

Banned user
Reaction score
Just give us more shinys cloneds and aeros, we want them, can’t you see? We want catch x2 so we can catch more shinys cloneds and aeros. MORE SHINYS CLONEDS AND AEROOOS

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Just give us more shinys cloneds and aeros, we want them, can’t you see? We want catch x2 so we can catch more shinys cloneds and aeros. MORE SHINYS CLONEDS AND AEROOOS

so your suggestion is to stay 1 or 2 years in the same respawn waiting to catch a shiny? the catch rate staff have put on them is ridiculous its like 0.00001 chance to catch, which mean its gonna be totally ramdom, boring things are the reason people are leaving, stop being selfish with people, we know your Friends own too much shinies and those pokemons , but i think they dont belong to only a special group of players who already rule the game.

Obreviate

Reaction score
I partially agree with Ludacha's suggestion. Recently I have been to the pearl world, and unfortunately I have realized how dead practically this world is in general terms, from players to the economy, I think exactly because a thing entails the other. I also agree with Inko, when he said about many things have been added and improved. However, I partially disagree, by the fact that, even though many things have been added / improved, are things that basically most have achived, or is on the way to get them, in other words, that in a certain way, already have some "control" over what's new in the game. What I am trying to say is that the new one is no longer so new, and what has been improved has turned out to be or is becoming perhaps a little absoluteness (this is one of the reasons I agree with alternating changes, mainly in the pkms rebalancing). And even though the staff has worked and done things (which we still do not know for sure what will come by now (well, i think dangeous task and sub zero quest coming soon, i guess) or on the future), as these things have been made / created and added, in my view, this does not follow the same proportion as they are quickly made, "dominated" by the community, although with a very small number of players, great things done here, have tendencies to be easily made. I really guess, it will be somewhat compromising, with tendencies to weariness and demotivation as we have now seen, by some, perhaps most. So, applying the same conditions of platinum for diamond, even for a limited time, from a perspective of trying to attract old players, show beginners that they have reason to stay, I find interesting, a little compromising, but interesting. But not so that this will stay for a long time. Or, instead of making everything "double" change to 1.2 - 1.5 which could stay for longer without any risks, or at least, without big ones.

And ending my opinion on the subject, I also agree with that other part of Inko's comment.

Not much can be done in case of newcomers. Tibia is dying, pokemon series are not so popular nowaday, the only successfull global pokemon game is Pokemon Go. Hard to bring new people and target people who woudl like to play our game are those who grew up playing Tibia and watching Pokemon series, who now are 20, 25+ and don't have a lot of free time. All we can do is advertise and keep game growing with hope for some newcomers or old players to stay for longer or come back to play again.

So, that's MO.
G' luck for us

Last edited:

Isablue

Reaction score
Recently I have been to the pearl world, and unfortunately I have realized how dead practically this world is in general terms, from players to the economy

I wouldn't call pearl a dead server but a living dead server, it's not completely dead, we still have players, even if it's not the number that we'd like to see.

Selasor

Reaction score
What I see here is that they want everything to be easier, as well as platinum, when the problem that reaches this void lies in the,because most platinum players are pearl and diamond players.

in my opinion if you plan on deleting a server erase platinum and move those people to pearl.

on catching shiny pokemon, if this complicated, I consider myself one of the most who lives trying to catch one and I take many months and nothing

Obreviate

Reaction score
I wouldn't call pearl a dead server but a living dead server, it's not completely dead, we still have players, even if it's not the number that we'd like to see.

The assignment of adjectives is not the big deal now. The supposed issue is known, we just think and say it in different ways. Btw, you know ... pejoratively speaking

Nymeria

Reaction score
Are you guys whom are against merge, are stupid or jealous? Pearl active community is what? 40? 200 afkers wouldnt hurt your asses. 20 - 40 active players wouldnt either. We have enough spawns, more are being created, lvl diff among them wouldnt hurt you all, + alola hunting zones that are in the oven. It seems lile you all are ready to preach about PApocalpsy. Wtf dudes. Whats bad about merge? More acitivity means more pokes and tms on market, esier quests, funnier events an chats. " ill lose money". No you wont, if u paid 80k for ref, and now it worths 50k, that means tha poke with ref are cheaper. Economy will be better, just the ammount of money involved will decrease.

Last edited:
Back