What's new

Welcome!

Ban appeal Naimad Ikswortoip

Status
Not open for further replies.

koles

Reaction score
I want say "hello" because this situations is a f***ing joke.

Second time i got banned for saying something that is different from real [or maybe not thats why i got ban?].
wP22yY.jpg

Only polish players will understand this img, so im gonna say about shortly.

I said to Olim[check wiki]-eczek that i am a hackerman and i have access to PA database.
Why sometimes you looking for rules that doesn't exist??

It is my second time i got banned for "words", first time because i said something about bot
new_laugh_crying_smiley.png
, it was for 1 day so fuck it, it is hard to talk with polish staff.
But this 7 days are fucking joke, and i'm not going to leave it like this.

You tell players to knew rules. IF player think that he knows them, there appeared Raissa and give you ban for something outside rules, hilarious.
If it is second time WHY THE FUCKING HELL, there isn't new rule? Maybe i'm so lucky and i'm only get bans for this?

Still someone from staff gave me an example, that someone is selling things for real cash. But there is rule for it, so no problem.

I believe my account will be unnabed, and don't close this thread.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Cry me a river. I already told you in game, that you won't get unbanned.

You're saying on a public chat that you're having access to our database and hacking players what many others people could have read and get simply scared. (cus how is this possible, how can some player have access to such sensitive data)
In many other games for saying this you wouldn't only get banned but probably deleted. Think twice what you're saying next time.

If you're wondering what's the reason of banishment of your other accounts (smart people don't behave like this).

Crystal Maiden (for offending staff)
1TosrTf.png

Borat for racism (last two lines "for some jew bitch"
XfCKk8t.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back