What's new

Welcome!

Onarre´s Lottery

Onarres99

Reaction score
Onarre´s Lottery

Hi guys I want to do a Lottery. The cost of each ticket is 10K and you can buy more than one. You can buy a ticket with Onarres in Diamond and in Pearl with my friend Barcelo. Write on Diamond in with Onarres or in Pearl with Barcelo, pay and say me a number from 1 to 200. This is not a fake. I put 35 rewards, I think are just few but you can get profit with almost every reward. You can win get a nice of the following rewards:
1. Muk golden statue.
2. 3 rare candies.
3. 3 rare candies
4. You see a Mewtwo's Island ticket.
5. TM10 Rock Blast.
6. TM67 Wild Charge
7. TM125 Venoshock.
8. Rhyperior [130][M] Ability: Reckless TM: Epicenter TM: Sandstorm
9. Cloned Charizard [130][M] Ability: Blaze TM: Reflect TM: Lava Plume
10. Cloned Electivire [130][M][+1 addon] Ability: Vital spirit TM: Reflect TM: Meteor Mash
11. Cloned Jolteon [130][M] Ability: Volt absorb TM: Reflect TM: Feint
12. Blissey [130][F][+1 addon] Ability: Healer TM: Reflect TM: Blizzard
13. Gallade [130][M][+1 addon] Ability: Justified TM: Reflect TM: Brick Break
14. Hydreigon [130][M] Ability: Levitate TM: Reflect TM: Rain Dance
15. Gardevoir [130][F][+1 addon] Ability: Trace TM: Reflect TM: Fairy Wind
16. Slowking [130][M] Ability: Own tempo TM: Reflect TM: Water Pulse
17. Solrock [130] Ability: Levitate TM: Falling Rocks TM: Rock Polish
18. Porygon-Z [130] Ability: Adaptability TM: Reflect TM: Blizzard
19. Tangrowth [104][M] Ability: Chlorophyll TM: Petal Blizzard
20. Wobbuffet [130][F] Ability: Oblivious
21. Azumarill [130][M] Ability: Sap sipper TM: Water Pulse TM: Hydropump
22. Dunsparce [130][M] Ability: Rattled TM: Earthquake TM: Rain Dance
23. Ledian [130][M] Ability: Rattled
24. Mamoswine [108][F] Ability: Snow cloak
25. TM61 Gunk Shot.
26. TM22 Solar Beam.
27. Pidgeot [83][F] Ability: Tangled feet
28. Ursaring [72][M] Ability: Guts
29. Umbreon [105][M][+1 addon] Ability: Inner focus
30. Halloween Dugtrio [85][M] Ability: Sand force
31. Flute´s Collection
32. Bronzong [94][+1 addon] Ability: Levitate
33. Delibird [54][M] Ability: Insomnia
34. Hitmonchan [74][M][+1 addon] Ability: Inner focus TM: Meteor Mash
35. Ariados [68][M] Ability: Insomnia

I hope your participate, and thanks for participate.
More information with:
Onarres on Diamond
Barcelo on Pearl
The Lottery is only in Diamond and Perl because staff can not want to help me, sorry for Platinum.
The lottery will be done when we have more than 150 tickets.
We hope you enjoy and good luck.

Selasor

Reaction score
The Lottery is only in Diamond and Perl because staff can not want to help me, sorry for Platinum.

I share this, for the simple reason that to make a lottery with the help of the staff, is to give benefit to that
Practice person sell their stuff, and make it easier, as happened once with a player,
Only would be acceptable a loetria with their help if the lottery were free, without benefits to the person who does it

Good luck

Rob

Reaction score
Kinda pointless to support loterry like that. U are gaining a lot of more cash than the items are wroth. U will earn 1500k from 150 ppl(minimum number), and items are worth 1200k +-

paulosedric

Reaction score
I share this, for the simple reason that to make a lottery with the help of the staff, is to give benefit to that
Practice person sell their stuff, and make it easier, as happened once with a player,
Only would be acceptable a loetria with their help if the lottery were free, without benefits to the person who does it

Good luck

yea bro, that player totally staff tooled, should have been banned for that. Just one example of someone to LAZY to sell his pokemons.

even though no one was obligated to participate and the reason why staff probably aint helping u know is because of all the crying that happens because some people dont understand how a lottery works.

metaldroga

Reaction score
1. Muk golden statue.
2. 3 rare candies.
3. 3 rare candies

best prices ever in the world. for just 10k :)

A

Albuquerque

I remember that many complained about the Knightmare's lottery price drop. I don't remember you guys judging so much about making more money, making profit or not, even because his lottery with 100 tickets would happen, already this one is asking for at least 150 tickets. So of course that's seeking some benefit or profit. If Knightmare or anyone else who has made a lottery profited, it was because of everyone who bought the ticket.

Remember you can choose whether or not to participate in a paid lottery.

I'm sorry Onarres for saying that. And yes, I will buy a ticket from your lottery, because I don't care if they are profiting by doing this. Even because some lotteries made by the staff are also paid and very interesting - and I like participate -, and no one wonders where the money goes.

Enjoy the game everyone and make your choices.

huberto

Reaction score
I remember that many complained about the Knightmare's lottery price drop. I don't remember you guys judging so much about making more money, making profit or not, even because his lottery with 100 tickets would happen, already this one is asking for at least 150 tickets. So of course that's seeking some benefit or profit. If Knightmare or anyone else who has made a lottery profited, it was because of everyone who bought the ticket.

Remember you can choose whether or not to participate in a paid lottery.

I'm sorry Onarres for saying that. And yes, I will buy a ticket from your lottery, because I don't care if they are profiting by doing this. Even because some lotteries made by the staff are also paid and very interesting - and I like participate -, and no one wonders where the money goes.

Enjoy the game everyone and make your choices.

What are you talking about? There were people complaining about this way of monay making mostly because there were many rumors about payment for doing the lottery, some people were saying that 10% of total ticket's income will be taken by staff for organization, other were saying that all cash goes to staff because it is charity lottery. There also were people judging this way of profit making, saying that it is completely unfair that staff orginizes lottery for player request. Player that is known for having staff connection and not afraid of using it. And no, his lottery wouldn't happen if 100 tickets were sold, and it didn't happen because main rules got changed few hours before the end of lottery. People were mostly complaining about the price drop because most of them decided to participate in it because of good game understading. They knew that few days after staff paid lottery (10k per ticket if im not wrong) there won't be 100+ people who can afford buying ticket for 20k, it was easy to predict (well not quite easy for someone who set that radiculous price). Whats the most funny in it is that people were asking staff if lottery will happen if there are less tickets bought than total number of rewards and answer was always the same, yes, knightmare set his price and he takes the risk of loosing. It changed in the day of draw, when it was obvious that lottery won't hit more than 80 or 90 tickets and he will be wasted. I'm sure such thing would never happen for any other player but here comes the connection mentioned earlier. Yes, people can choose whether or not to participate in a paid lottery, but they should also have right of resigning with full refund if main rules changed, and this right was declined.

I was trying to find the thread about that lottery but looks like it is deleted, can't find any trace of it, searching profiles of few people who participated in discussion there. No more scam evidence, but thats not importand, would only be easier to refresh your memory.

Last edited:
Back