What's new

Welcome!

[Support] Help

marcosouza

Reaction score
What I did That You Consider a illegal trade ??? Show Me Please

In my trade that i make i dont say nothing illegal , i just sell my pokes in a group of facebook.. please show me the proves that I did illegal trade

You deleted my character but don't show me what i did. just You deleted my character but don't show me what i did. just show me the facts for you deleted my character

karksiukas

Reaction score
I believe your appeal was already rejected.

5. Illegal Trade & Illegal Trade Advertising
Sales and purchases of in-game items for other things that are not in-game(ex. SMS, real life money, other game stuff, etc) is strictly forbidden, aswell as its advertising. Players related to this action will be severely punished with Banishment or Permanent banishment (Deletion).

You've disobeyed the rules, there you have it. Deal with the consequences.

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
In my trade that i make i dont say nothing illegal , i just sell my pokes in a group of facebook..

You said nothing LEGAL, you mean.

What's your nickname and world?

PS:
seriously what's wrong with people?

2ppbwbd.jpg

Last edited:

marcosouza

Reaction score
My Nickname is Jashin Server Diamond

And I do not disobey the rules ... I did a post and I put of the name of my poke wrong ... instead of said sell cloned kingler with water pulse and hydropump I said sell cloned electrode with water pulse and hydropump but is a Little mistake i have both but cloned kingler have tms and cloned electrode have no tms

This is not to disobey as rules, it was a small typo.

So I'd like to know why you took

marcosouza

Reaction score
MTxzBwZ.jpg

Raissa send me this photo please show me where i disobey the rules is a little digitization mistake

koles

Reaction score
Idk if you gonna understand but, staff recognize it as illegal trade [you want to sell them for real cash].
Probably this offer was for HD's in game. Sad there are no other proofs, as facebook conversation or smth. So they count it as illegal trade.

Back