Welcome!

Search results

1. B

Kazam minor change

Hi I've been wondering if is possible to make a minor tweak in one of Alakazam skills. The reason for that change is that since alakazam lost recover ages ago he was he went from a very good psychic pokemon to do hunts for one that rarelly anybody uses. What I propose is that Telekinesis is...
  2. B

Fishing :c

Hi, before everything, I read the thread for with the plans for future and was indeed very glad that this system was getting reworked. I'm struggling to get from fishing 71 to 72, was only using super rod (because I assumed that with it was gonna get more exp) and realized after hours that it...
  3. B

Halloween Eve suggestion

Can I suggest Spawn of Halloween Boss Pokemons in the PVP during the Halloween Evening (October 31)? lots of Wizzard Espeons too please TY :14:
  4. B

[Buy] Buy Mage Hat

pm ingame to me Sgt Paul Jackson :D or you can also send me a private message here in the forum
  5. B

[Buy] Mage's hat (second addon mage outfit)

Hi, I'm looking to buy Mage's Hat, I don't know when was the last raid that the Magicians Espeon appeared but if anyone still have this item I can give you a good offer for it, Msg me in game or leave a comment here, thanks. ---------------- EDITED ------------------ I'M OUT OF MONEY...
  6. B

Ways to put the servers back on the top

Is trully worrying me that the numbers of the players online keep falling down among the few years, i love the game, so i wanna get the server back on the road, here is my suggestions: - the game is allways getting new updates, but almost all of them is focused to high lvl players. Im not...
  7. B

paradox tower

the grass of the paradox tower was all cut, and won't grow again... :s it's been 2 days like this, i thought that grasses was supposed to grow faster, specially this one :s
  8. B

Trade system

hey i know that in Suggestions already have few threads with the same idea, but since they are vey old, i'm creating another one, and since we have a new client this idea should be possible... it's basically copying something that tibia original created and worked very well for them... i mean...
  9. B

about mining...

HEY, help the players!!!! a lot of new quests requires powders, especially blue powderss.... if the staff want to make one quest hard, they shouldnt ask you boring things..... come on mining sucks if the staff really wants to bore players asking tons of powders, they could at least decrease...
  10. B

hey jude ... ooops, hey guys! GOLDEN SUDOWOODO!

Since Red Gya and Crystal Onix are catchable and have their fix respawn (i never saw one crystal onix, but in the anime they are resistant to water, so would be op if they are in PA too ;p)...nervermind... Wold be so cool if you create one catchable and fix respawn of Golden Sudowoodo :O, it...
  11. B

sup, about fly attack [dont know if someone alread openned a thread about it]

whats going on with fly attack? it is supposed to hit something? cause i always use it with geot and every time hits 0... because if its just supposed to be used to get closer to the opponent it doesnt need lv 80 to be able to use it
  12. B

I was robbed by someone inside the Staff

I know that is a serious accusation, but there is no other explanation. I used to play in december/january 2011/12 with an acc that exist almost 2 years, but i stopped playing when i heard about the update, so I will only come back when it finally realease. Then the test server came and I...
  13. B

Alba please... (about kanto balance)

I read about you thinking about put bubbles in gyarados.... I agree that he needs another skill, but bubbles? its a first level skill, in game boy you allways forgot bubbles to learn bubblebeam (a second level skill)... just like poliwrath (in pa), poliwhirl and poliwag have bubbles but he only...
  14. B

New quest

A new 100+ quest o/ Lots of people know the pits of inferno quest from tibia, i think its the most famous quest.... so i was think about making a similar quest for pa. The purpose of this quest is get seals, when you get all the seals you can go to the reward room. So will be made a room like...
  15. B

hello!

hello im thinking of creating a character in pearl, so hello everybody! soon you will seen me in the tops
  16. B

This is a Revolution, no more wasting time on trade XD

Look I was playing otserver when I found something amazing that would be perfect for the PA, the otserver calls auction system, let me explain, you can put any item of you with a price on auction, then that item goes out of your inventory straight to the site, and in the site the others players...
Back