What's new

Welcome!

hey jude ... ooops, hey guys! GOLDEN SUDOWOODO!

brucelikerock

Reaction score
Since Red Gya and Crystal Onix are catchable and have their fix respawn (i never saw one crystal onix, but in the anime they are resistant to water, so would be op if they are in PA too ;p)...nervermind...

Wold be so cool if you create one catchable and fix respawn of Golden Sudowoodo :O, it appear in episode 28 of the season 9 in anime, take a look:

goldensudowoodo.jpgsudowoodo.jpg

:eek: one of his possible loot might be Gold Ingot. xD

brucelikerock

Reaction score
not a single soul replied t.t even if the system to create an gold sudowoodo is easy and it could be like one red gya or crystal onix for lower lvs have the joy to battle t.t

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
The sprite would be awesome and another "cloned" to the johto cloneds, as there aren't many of them.
Agree ^^

brucelikerock

Reaction score
The sprite would be awesome and another "cloned" to the johto cloneds, as there aren't many of them.
Agree ^^

i dont think of him like one cloned, he is more like red gya and crystal onix, one extra poke or something like this

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
i dont think of him like one cloned, he is more like red gya and crystal onix, one extra poke or something like this

And I think of both of 'em like cloneds, since they're slightly stronger than the normal ones ^^

Moj mistrz

Reaction score
P5Zp4a.gif
MEHWMt.png

http://speedy.sh/dnwF9/golden-sudowoodo.rar

Back