What's new

Welcome!

This is a Revolution, no more wasting time on trade XD

What you think?

• Good idea, i support!

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Very good idea, i want it now!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • XD cool, but i dont wanna sell my pokes faster.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

brucelikerock

Reaction score
Look I was playing otserver when I found something amazing that would be perfect for the PA, the otserver calls auction system, let me explain, you can put any item of you with a price on auction, then that item goes out of your inventory straight to the site, and in the site the others players can see your item and its price.

When you put an item on auction it recives a id, so the player that want to buy, will see in the website the id and type to command to buy it.

Exemple : !offer add, itemName, itemPrice, itemCount -> !offer add, water pendant, 20(this can be in dollars of hd, your choice), 100.

This way you will put 100 water pendants on the auction for 20 dollars, and the player that want buy it will type : !offer buy, AuctionID. The id will be shown on the website.

If a players want to remove his offer he only will have to type : !offer remove, AuctionID , and to receive the money for the itens sold type : !offer withdraw.

This will make things much easier for players who want to sell or buy items, saving the time they spend in trade.

These ideas were based server brtibia, here's the link only for check, I am not doing any advertising : www.brtibia.com.br/index.php?subtopic=auctionsystem ... Please look kindly at to this idea!

Last edited:

brucelikerock

Reaction score
oh, diddnt see, my bad, but the first idea was from an otserver '-' and you dont mentioned

Last edited:

brucelikerock

Reaction score
can any gm please post something about it? will it be possible? not enoght scripters? if add the world trade with the system i think will make things much more cool and easier to the players. please reply...

Last edited:
Back