What's new

Welcome!

Trade system

brucelikerock

Reaction score
hey i know that in Suggestions already have few threads with the same idea, but since they are vey old, i'm creating another one, and since we have a new client this idea should be possible...

it's basically copying something that tibia original created and worked very well for them... i mean it increased the number or premium accounts and premium scrolls sold a lot.

I'm talking about the Market system. In the old days of tibia, it used to be like padventures... if you want to sell your item, then you have to announce in trade chat and hope for someone interessed take a look at your announce and send you an offert or something. But the new days of tibia you have the market system, making it easier and faster to sell or buy itens. And it work like this...

In your Deposit you have the market (the thing that looks like a house)
tutorial1q.jpg

When you oppen it, you can search for the itens of the game
tutorial2d.jpg

When you choose the item you can see the Sell offers and Buy offers created from that item
tutorial3r.jpg

So all you have to do to sell or buy the item is to choose one offer and confirm...

I know it will need some changes, like inestead of that armors, helmets or swords, will have to change to lootable itens(like chikorita leaves), TMs, fire pokemons, water pokemons, or only pokemons and put it in alphabetical order, i dont know...

But the point is, with this system you could easily make an offert and go level the others pokemons you have, or go drop some itens you need for some quest that you dont wanna buy in the market, or go do something else like play league of legends or even sleep, i dont know, but in the end you will sell or buy the pokemon that you want without any trouble and very faster than the way things are now...

And why i told that it worked very well for tibia in terms of selling premium accounts and scrolls? because only premium accounts can creat offers, it means that if you are free account and you want to buy some item, you will have to pay whatever the price the dude that created the offer placed, but if you are premium account, you could easily make an offert with the price you want to pay and wait for someone sell to you....

So what you think? would it make a huge difference in the game? wouldn't it make Padventures earn more money?

Who never tried to sell one pokemon for more than a week and in the end failed? I know i did.

SpoderMan

Banned user
Reaction score
NO! 500x Disagreed!

This one and soo much more ruined Tibia, and same will happen here.
It's cool sell pokemons when you're offline but the trade channel will be there just to retards talk about their mixed hots
And basically the trade channel it's the most active channel of all PA

wouldn't it make Padventures earn more money?

And I can't see how PAdventures will earn money with this idea (As you said)

Who never tried to sell one pokemon for more than a week and in the end failed? I know i did.

Me too, But I can't change my mind.
Disagreed.

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Somewhere in the universe (possibly multiverse), M
zSQaxn.jpg

This is not the same as Tibia, we already have a new system..

Last edited:

brucelikerock

Reaction score
This one and soo much more ruined Tibia, and same will happen here.

now I cannot see how market ruined tibia... it made everything better there

and the trade channel may be the most active channel, but it has his purpose, you dont use trade channel to get help in the game or other things, so if people still are selling their pokemons I dont think its bad if it become less active, moreover people would still want to use it, with offerts that envolve pokemons for other pokemons like...

besides, its very hard to sell or buy in it, there are too many people writing, and when you type your offer in less than 20 seconds you cannot see it anymore, with market system the nationality chats may become most active channels and i dont think it would be a bad thing...

beyond that with market would be much easier to know the prices of pokemons or tms...

And I can't see how PAdventures will earn money with this idea (As you said)

you can see that more people will want to creat offerts, because without premium account they can only buy or sell from already created offerts, so more premiuns accounts = more money.... i dont thought that would be hard to see that...

Agustiinn

Reaction score
We are trying to be some diferent of tibia,and you wanna put here thing of that game?, new client and others thins, our trade is now perfect,complete disagreed, remember it's Padventures, Papoi, and etc.

brucelikerock

Reaction score
This is not the same as Tibia, we already have a new system..

since this game was based in tibia, and we use so many things that exist in tibia, i dont see a problem using something so useful as market....

and this market system is commom in several mmorpgs, not only tibia, various well known games use similar system for their trading base, as you can see for exemple : grand fantasia.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
since this game was based in tibia, and we use so many things that exist in tibia, i dont see a problem using something so useful as market....

and this market system is commom in several mmorpgs, not only tibia, various well known games use similar system for their trading base, as you can see for exemple : grand fantasia.

With this we could say good bye to: "Offer for blablabla..." "NO, You offer"

SpoderMan

Banned user
Reaction score
this market system is commom in several mmorpgs, not only tibia, various well known games use similar system for their trading base, as you can see for exemple : grand fantasia.

As you know this is not a common mmorpg, and also it isn't Grand Fantasia
Well, you gave your opinion, I said mine..

Again in my opinion you're asking for smt like Offline train in tibia
That's just a example.

pawpaw

Reaction score
People are just too scared of change sometimes, I find the market system an amazing idea

brucelikerock

Reaction score
As you know this is not a common mmorpg, and also it isn't Grand Fantasia

i never said padventures was a common mmorpg, i said that something like market system was common in mmoprgs, all mmorpgs are different to each other, i don't believe they are common and padventures is special, each one have their own characteristic style...

and also i used grand fantasia as an exemple for a game with a similar system, like ragnarok(offline shops with merchant class) or even tibia... why have you thought that padventures was grand fantasia? that doesn't make sense...

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
I dont understand why so much butthurt, Tibia's market is a great idea and works fine (except for some scams, which you need to pay attention).
But if an unique market for PA is being done, it's better then instead of coping.

SpoderMan

Banned user
Reaction score
Meh, I already gave my opinion, I'll not fight with you cause of a stupid thing :v

If you read YOUR post, and then read mine, you'll understand, if not.. Isn't my fault

Cya

Regards.

Revulsion

Reaction score
I love this idea, and I'm quite impatient to get it implemented.
I dislike the point of don't know how much cost the pokes and not know which kind of system people use to determine wich price something has.

I f***ing hate that stupid childish thing of "offer you or bye bb ignored", I wanna open a market, check what I can get instead be pending of the damn trade with the extremely long sentences with people offering things to sale.

Also this would stabilize the prices in something REAL, not that "XX poke 10000KKKK because I say and yours cost 100HD noob bye" because it's damn childish and disgusting.

Every single good damn mmorpg has a way to trade of this kind, so why not?
Tibia wasn't an original game putting a market, many other games did already before Tibia did, so why blabling so hard about copy tibia?
Furthermore, who the hell cares about Tibia?
I care about play better and confortable.

100% Agreed with this idea.

Back