Welcome!

Search results

1. F

Last Hit Bug

Hello! today i was on Kyogre Raid, and won a last hit but dont loot nothing... absolitly nothing. i think it was a bug because i was at the raid when boss since it was full life. not even message on log i recieve. 18:10 Primal Kyogre has fallen, most damage: Soksok, last hit: Falconflu...
  2. F

Absol/mega absol

Hello everyone! today ill talk about absol and the moveset :D actualy absol is not the wrostly pokemon ever. but, he's not too good to some things... for ex: on hunt he have foul play expensive atack and is good. but if we compare with another dark pokemons actualy he dont have any reasons to...
  3. F

Hitmonchan

I was looking here on the forum suggestions for revalances. And i saw some suggestion about Hitmonchan/Lee. Actualy I think Lee is very well pokemon to hunt. But hitmonchan need a little bit buff. If we compare both, ofc. My suggestion is do a little bit more dagame in their moveset. Like it...
  4. F

Hitmonchan

Hello guys! I'm here to talk about hitmonchan. Actualy hitmonchan is a good poke for hunt and not too good in duels. The reason is: 1. Hitmonchan have a lot of fighter skills, it is good. Because he have the passive to hit ghost type. But this passive have low rate% chance to use 2...
  5. F

Me First

Hello guys! I'm here to talk about me first. Actualy me first can't be used against some spells like false swipe or baton pass. So if i duel against a orocirio for example and my me first is at same move number than baton, I can't use me first and it be a unusual. Add me first against this spells
  6. F

Trick Room mechanics

Hi guys. I was thinking about trick room mechanics... and on official pokemons, trick room change the priority from pokemon speed. Poke with low speed atack first than pokes with high speed. So actualy this atack just do slow on enemy poke. My suggestion is: Change trick room sprite to same...
  7. F

Selfdestruction TM

This TM reset when pokemon die. Some peoples are using this on raids And no one have chance against it Because the TM reset. I propose to change it And put same to normal selfdestruction on moveset. 5m cd. Peoples abusing this on the raids actualy.
  8. F

[Recovery] Duplicate And lost pokemons 07/06/2019

Hello... the server down a few minutes ago. And when I log, I recieved a message with duplicated pokes. When I check I find just a duplicated primarina lvl94 without tm's in a ultra ball. If have another duplicated I no see it already. But if I find another I'll post it again here. So... about...
  9. F

New dungeons for legendary and mega system's!

Hello everyone! Give me opinions and if you want try improve my idea. I'm here to talk some things about mega evolutions and legendary pokemon's. This game actually have some mega stones and only can got 4 of them with drop. When blastoise and mawile come will can got 6. Anothers is only with...
  10. F

Fly on Talonflame

I don"t know why Talonflame don't have fly. Because some pokes like Noctowl and Xatu have it and is most smallest than Talonflame. I propose to Add fly skill on Talonflame.
  11. F

Citzen outfit

I was donated 30 diamonds on Easter promotion. I got ticket and citizen outfit. But, I only recieved my ticket when I take it on website. My outfit don't appear on my character.
  12. F

[Recovery] Rollback

My friend "xiamo" no have account on forum. She lost a espeon 17:05 Xiamo [151]: speon M 130 addom blue ribbon 17:05 Xiamo [151]: in love ball 17:04 Xiamo [151]: name char xiamo celadon ultiam vez ke use fue en febrero she call me for help... and i report here for her :) help her...
  13. F

[Recovery] Stantler KIT

Hi. I have a little problem with my stantler sleigh kit. It was (used) on my old house in cerulean. But i lost that house because revamp will come. so... i can recover that? I only saw revamp when i lost my house :( and when i dont saw any message on game :S please Help me! 23:30 You see a...
  14. F

Pallace respawns!

Hello Guys! I have some suggestion for that place... Pallace 150 xD Actualy Pallace is a not too bad place, but for lvl 150 players to lvl is not too good... If you compare to grass 100, you will see grass 100 is better for lvl than all places on 150. to my point, that does not make sense. A...
  15. F

Jolteon

Actualy Jolteon have only 1 good expensive area atack is Thunder Storm. Another expensive area is thunder. is not too god for hunt. My idea is: Wild Charge Tail whip Swagger Thunder Bolt Thunder Pin Missile Thunder shock Electric Storm Swift>>>>>change to Discharge or electic terrain or another...
  16. F

My Suggestion about Tournament.

Hi everyone! First i need tell something about tournament 2018... the way the 2018 tournament was made, it was a great surprise for me. And to be honest I really enjoyed the idea of ​​random pokemons. however, I found a lot of injustice in a way for more experienced players who like to duel...
  17. F

I lost my Cloned Scizor

Hi, I have to ask about my cloned scizor. I dont log on my account a long time ago. When i log in, i dont found my cloned scizor... My character name is Vermilionkillers. My cloned scizor lvl is 118 +- (i dont remember because i dont log a long time ago i dont remember ball, and no have tm's :)...
Back