What's new

Welcome!

[Recovery] Duplicate And lost pokemons 07/06/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

falconflu

Reaction score
Hello... the server down a few minutes ago. And when I log, I recieved a message with duplicated pokes. When I check I find just a duplicated primarina lvl94 without tm's in a ultra ball. If have another duplicated I no see it already. But if I find another I'll post it again here.

So... about my lost pokemon's.

I lost my mismagius lvl 130 tm curse pledge + night daze. I use it before server down to a new player do Dex.
I lost my espeon lvl 127 with shadow storm and psycho cut too. I use it on papoi few minutes before server down too.
I lost dugtriol lvl50 I use it at same time than espeon to open papoi hole. (I dont remember the ball but I think it was great or ub)
I think have another pokes lost. But now I'm trying to remember... because my bag have a lot of pokes and now dont... I'll check to post it later to do not post wrong.

Also I have a litwick low lvl. When I show my mismagius to the new player I give my litwick to her. Few minutes before server down... and this player lost their litwick and this poke return to my locker. I need to know if I can give it again or will have a some problem?

Please help me to recovery my pokes and return this duplicated poke to do not give me problems :) thank you.

PS: have a code in a notification for duplicated. The code is: "AP-3872@playerItens"

Dagugo

Reaction score
Pokemons sent.

Yes you can give him again this poke.

and ignore this msg of duplicated.

report here if u have something missing.

falconflu

Reaction score
Sure. Thanks sabugo! My bro Will check on our house if he remember some more lost pokemon too. Os hard to remember all of them :s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back