What's new

Welcome!

Pallace respawns!

falconflu

Reaction score
Hello Guys!

I have some suggestion for that place... Pallace 150 xD

Actualy Pallace is a not too bad place, but for lvl 150 players to lvl is not too good... If you compare to grass 100, you will see grass 100 is better for lvl than all places on 150.

to my point, that does not make sense. A place for lvl 100 is batter than lvl 150 for lvl? i think pallace can be improved in some areas like grass and electric .

Crazybuffalo

Reaction score
Hello Guys!

I have some suggestion for that place... Pallace 150 xD

Actualy Pallace is a not too bad place, but for lvl 150 players to lvl is not too good... If you compare to grass 100, you will see grass 100 is better for lvl than all places on 150.

to my point, that does not make sense. A place for lvl 100 is batter than lvl 150 for lvl? i think pallace can be improved in some areas like grass and electric .

I agree. I think if put a little pokes like pikachu's on electric resp or ivy's and beyleef's on grass can do a little buff on resps without 'buff aloot

Dagugo

Reaction score
Palace for me is pretty good as is it, really good place for lvl, i would change only the lvl of small amount of pokes in fairy respawn to catch them. (that is pretty good to lvl too)

Tsotss

Reaction score
I agree. I think if put a little pokes like pikachu's on electric resp or ivy's and beyleef's on grass can do a little buff on resps without 'buff aloot

In palace are the highest form. I prefer to add some Bellosom and Sunflora/Jumpluff (then removing spawning some Meganium/Venusaur/Plume/Victre)

falconflu

Reaction score
Palace for me is pretty good as is it, really good place for lvl, i would change only the lvl of small amount of pokes in fairy respawn to catch them. (that is pretty good to lvl too)

yee... how i say... is not too bad for lvl. But if you compare to 100 grass is sux... '-' in my mind is no sense resp's for lvl 100 is better than resps for lvl 150... i like the idea from crazybuffalo.... maybe if put pokes low lvl in first form like geodudes on rock/ smoochum in ice or something like that (agressive pokes) will improve that respawns and dont will be OP resp...

falconflu

Reaction score
i think you're right in part of ur point... but if put that pokes resp will be sux... because sunfloras and bellos is not agressive pokes and need click to lure... i think the best choice is put little pokes

Back