Welcome!

Search results

1. Obreviate

Bibarel

What's up ... Might you consider a review on Bibarel as well, please? Being honest it is one of the best pkms that I have used to hunt and atm trying to have some fun dueling. But its water side is still needing a buff, I'd say. By this way, I would like to leave here a little suggestion...
  2. Obreviate

Mat Block

In according to the current rebalances, incoming new quests and as a kind of new spell system, let's say so. Wouldn't be a bad idea if you could make Mat Block protecting all around of the pkm who is using this. Take into consideration (if i'm not mistaken) that it has a low duraction comparated...
  3. Obreviate

Tropius

I wonder if you might make a review on tropius' HP or, at least, revise one of its moves (roost). Before some say that tropius is good enough as it is, I don't disagree, though, I believe it ends up getting somewhat exposed after using its defensive/escape/gain of time way (grassy whistle), not...
  4. Obreviate

Monferno

It's using double kick from afar, and is also using close combat seriously from afar.
  5. Obreviate

Eevee

Recently, a new idea has arisen on the part of some players, in making the collection of pkms in their pre evolutions, in other words, not evolving them. As an example of this, we see: Onix, Electabuzz, Scyther, Porygon and even a Pikachu, among others level 130 full tms. Thus, I would like to...
  6. Obreviate

Raticate

I wonder if you couldn't replace any Target melee attack from raticate, by one which might be released from afar, maybe something like replacing super fang or hyper fang by chip away or pain split? It would be helpful while dueling.
  7. Obreviate

Players' PAD 2018 Plans

Firstly, I would like to wish a happy new year to the whole community, and thank everyone for the year that has passed. Thank both for the kindness and the disagreements, because somehow, we could learn something. Thanks to all the staff who worked hard last year, and I'm sure they will do the...
  8. Obreviate

Mantine

Currently, I've been leveling a mantine and I found it pretty good. Although, I'd like to know if you might apply any kind of stunning to it. Since you've added TM Surf in its TM Learnset, as water pulse, sleep talk etc, I'd suggest you replace Bubblebeam by Haze or then replace Underwater by...
  9. Obreviate

Trick Room

Isn't there the possibility of you apply an increasement to Trick Room spell, making it with 1 sqm more?
  10. Obreviate

Kecleon

I don't know if this is working properly or if it is some kind of bug. Anyway, I'd like to report it. Among some Kecleon type changes by the "Color Swap" ability, I have noticed that there is a cooldown of approximately 15 seconds, even if the move is 100% loaded. More specifically, I realized...
  11. Obreviate

Swellow

Hello, Would be interesting if you could replace Aerial Ace for any kinda AoE stunning spell. Having only Aerial Ace (target) just to try to gain some time be hunting or specially dueling, it makes swellow totally vulnerable and without any avoidance. I also, by the subjective thought, guess...
  12. Obreviate

Halloween Event

Hello, today is november 12th, 2017. And it's almost inevitable not to ask. What about halloween event? I hope you can't take me wrong, I understand that an unexpected issue arose, apparently. I understand there are too many questions and requests, I understand that you may even be working on...
  13. Obreviate

Electro Blast Formula

Unless you have already thought in a formula like this and have already designated it to some new electric movement, I would like to make a small suggestion for the change of some electric types' formula, one to be more specific. And if you've thought about it or even though you have not thought...
  14. Obreviate

Hppowndon

Almost sure that the constants changes will keep going on, specially in whats says about pokemon rebalancing. I come in this time to suggest a possible chance/improvement for Hippowdon. It was considerably added some time ago and would be nice if it could be reviewd. Hippowdon, has 22.6k of HP...
  15. Obreviate

Golduck²

Golduck² Honestly, the way you made as "stunning confusion" works, got a little strange, commum and even worse, IMO. This moveset in each new rebalancing, has been increasingly reduced basically to nothingness, from an incredible movement to basically nothing. In my opinion, you have changed...
  16. Obreviate

Zoroark

I've noticed that you've applied a little change to zoroark (Fake tears > Switcheroo and Scratch > Faint attack) it was apreciatable. However, I would like to suggest TM08 Lava Plume to its TMlearnset. As well as rain dance, it is a kind of neutral natural movement, which is not so often in the...
  17. Obreviate

Cloyster

Sup Seriously, seems we have a problem when we are talking about this pkm in hunt terms (i know about not every single pkm should be able to hunt and not every single pkm...), but it is not only in hunt terms, but even in which any other one terms, so, i guess it is worthy of a reviewing...
  18. Obreviate

Some Quests Improvement

Over time, we have seen increasing changes in the game, from a "simple" pkm rebalancing to the addition of new systems (TM task, for example), which has made us even more ambitious (in a good way) and made us even more competitive. And that's good. But my real purpose behind this thread is to...
  19. Obreviate

Zangoose

Isn't there any possibility of you guys to consider in removing any non stunning AoE or targed move from Zangoose and adding a stunning one? It has no independent stunning in its moveset. I know that it can learn water pulse, for example, which is a cheap TM. But as you have done on last...
  20. Obreviate

Bibarel's Rollout

Bibarel rollout's passive has no sprite when it's released. Perhaps, you might add the same rollout's spr of Probopass to it.
Back