What's new

Welcome!

Kecleon

Obreviate

Reaction score
I don't know if this is working properly or if it is some kind of bug. Anyway, I'd like to report it.
Among some Kecleon type changes by the "Color Swap" ability, I have noticed that there is a cooldown of approximately 15 seconds, even if the move is 100% loaded. More specifically, I realized this on poison type (when you use a sequence of: Venon Blast + Sludge Rain and apparently Lick (which seems bugged) or poison gas, you can not use camouflauge, because there is a cooldown of 15 seconds). In another situation, I used: Venon Blast, Sludge Rain and camouflauge (I'm not sure of the sequence) and I could not use poison gas. Recently, I've tested its earth type and, in a sequence of: Thousand waves + Epicenter + Thousand arrows, I could not use lick because there was a cooldown of 15 seconds +/-. There was the same situation for other types, which I can not remember now. Anyway, I'd like to know, is that correct? Is there any kind of programming / cooldown already assigned to each type of kecleon in accordance with its moveset list?

huberto

Reaction score
I don't want to create a new thread about Kecleon so I will use this one. Sprite of Kecleon gets bugged pretty often in Ice form (it loses his color and stay white untill we reset client, no matter what form we use). I found 3 possible scenarious for this bug to happen, all related to Ice Storm move:
- moving Kecleon during Ice Storm cast;
- casting Ice Storm imediately after we call Kecleon (when he is recoloring to Ice form color);
- when Kecleon dies during Ice Storm animation;

Back