Welcome!

Search results

1. Obreviate

Professions Roadmap

munchlaxdab
  2. Obreviate

Our Plans for 2018

I had had this suggesting before, but I had forgotten about this and it has arisen again in my mind and maybe you might take into your plans for 2018. Taking into consideration that we're already have some wanted pkms available to catch like: Elder Charizard, Crystal Onix, Red Gyarados. I come...
  3. Obreviate

Bibarel

What's up ... Might you consider a review on Bibarel as well, please? Being honest it is one of the best pkms that I have used to hunt and atm trying to have some fun dueling. But its water side is still needing a buff, I'd say. By this way, I would like to leave here a little suggestion...
  4. Obreviate

Mat Block

In according to the current rebalances, incoming new quests and as a kind of new spell system, let's say so. Wouldn't be a bad idea if you could make Mat Block protecting all around of the pkm who is using this. Take into consideration (if i'm not mistaken) that it has a low duraction comparated...
  5. Obreviate

Tropius

I wonder if you might make a review on tropius' HP or, at least, revise one of its moves (roost). Before some say that tropius is good enough as it is, I don't disagree, though, I believe it ends up getting somewhat exposed after using its defensive/escape/gain of time way (grassy whistle), not...
  6. Obreviate

Raticate

bump?!
  7. Obreviate

Monferno

It's using double kick from afar, and is also using close combat seriously from afar.
  8. Obreviate

Donation Promotion

It's not about crying, it's about being unfair in some ways. Both for those who donate, and for those who spend absurdly money buying this kind of thing, in this case "unova ticket", especially after a statement like this. If I had known, as many others also did not know, that these pkms on the...
  9. Obreviate

Hall of Fame 2017. Winners.

Nossa, greedymaré, rs
  10. Obreviate

Song of the day

This song reminds me of a pure and simple love, though always violent in its way of being, but without any depravity, lack of modesty or respect. It reminds me that I lived, we lived in good times, that It may never come back. This song makes me think that we were happy and did not know. Hope...
  11. Obreviate

The stranger

hahahahaha after that i'd say we could accept him in our brotherhood @thread it was a nice story, rido kkkk gtz, i guess
  12. Obreviate

Cloyster

c'mon, i've told about cloyster since october 9, 2017 .... not forcing , demanding or anything else, i asked for please for a review on it ...
  13. Obreviate

Our Plans for 2018

Because it was resigned, instead they have changed starter packs for newcommers.
  14. Obreviate

Our Plans for 2018

Since all we are involved in this adventure, I wish for all of you luck and success. Hope the most of things here being planned may come true. You can count on my feedback (if it has any value xD) and presence throughout the year playing, I'm in. Let's keep going on! :D
  15. Obreviate

Eevee

Recently, a new idea has arisen on the part of some players, in making the collection of pkms in their pre evolutions, in other words, not evolving them. As an example of this, we see: Onix, Electabuzz, Scyther, Porygon and even a Pikachu, among others level 130 full tms. Thus, I would like to...
  16. Obreviate

Raticate

I wonder if you couldn't replace any Target melee attack from raticate, by one which might be released from afar, maybe something like replacing super fang or hyper fang by chip away or pain split? It would be helpful while dueling.
  17. Obreviate

Players' PAD 2018 Plans

I decided not to plan many things at first, my plans initially, are: Reach Level 200 (level 186 currently) Finish all tasks existents at Kanto and Johto region Catch (at least) all the pkms of the Kanto region, although I want to try to catch all of Johto as well. For now that's it. If I can...
  18. Obreviate

Players' PAD 2018 Plans

Firstly, I would like to wish a happy new year to the whole community, and thank everyone for the year that has passed. Thank both for the kindness and the disagreements, because somehow, we could learn something. Thanks to all the staff who worked hard last year, and I'm sure they will do the...
  19. Obreviate

Hall of Fame 2017.

1. The most friendly player Knightmare Emanuel Mano Reason: These two guys have wonderful hearts. Knightmare, I've never been as close to him as I've been now. And today I can say that I consider him as a brother. Always available to help, especially on quests, or basically anything you need...
  20. Obreviate

About guild system

It may result in a guild disband depending who you put as leader. Aren't your leaders trustworthy?
Back