What's new

Welcome!

Our Plans for 2018

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
We would like to share with you our plans for padventures for the incoming 2018.
We don't promise to add everything, but we will try. That depends on our possibilities and time.
If you want, post here a link to already made suggestion and we'll see if it can be added to our list.
If you have any suggestion that is related to sprites - feel free to post it here with description + eventually a picture with examples (things such as new addons or outfits, eventually home decorations).

1. Alolan islands
Spoiler:

* New Quests
* Z-crystal system
* Ultra wormhole and ultrabeasts
* Tasks for new TMs (106-156)
* And more...

2. Tutoring (Optional)
Spoiler:
- A system in which NPC will be able to replace some movements of your Pokemon to different ones depending on your preferences and restrictions.

3. Professions
Spoiler:
We started to scratch a plan for this system, and for now it would be:
Archeologist - rock/ground
herbalist - bug/poison/grass
hydrologist - water/ice
stylist - psychic/fairy/normal
spiritualist - ghost/dark
professor/Scientologist - dragon/fly
engineer - electric/steel
fighter - fight/fiirre

every profession will have different adventages, missions and stuff to craft. Every profession will also have unique exping area and unique boosts. More info will be posted later

4. Battle Towers

5. Random pokemon stats

6. New shinies for Alolans

7. Mewtwo Quest

8. Evolution Items Quests (Johto/Hoenn)

9. New mega pokes available on map.

10. Spike tasks

11. Improvement for Boss System

12. Hoenn, Sinnoh and AlolanTasks

13. Improvement for Fishing System

14. Daily Dungeons

15. Improvement of PvP
Spoiler:
Pokehunt, Pvp Tournament, Wars, etc

16. Bank System

17. House Auctions

19. Collections of Pokemon booster cards with mega evolution items as rewards

Last edited:

Obreviate

Reaction score
Since all we are involved in this adventure, I wish for all of you luck and success. Hope the most of things here being planned may come true. You can count on my feedback (if it has any value xD) and presence throughout the year playing, I'm in. Let's keep going on! :D

Kucipwa

Reaction score
You forgot to add to the list. :p

Shared party island

Party Share island exists, it was even tested by some people with the current system. We need to extend it yet and wait for new party share system that will let players exp in this place or places in the future.

Last edited:

kingofanything

Reaction score
21. Beginner Island (optional) plan from 2017 havent been complete why you wont do it this year :)

NandoCruise

Reaction score
I don't want to sound desperate but... when is the Unova Island going to be available? :D

demz

Banned user
Reaction score
how is it Random Pokemon stats ?

In Nintendo games pokes have 6 different stats: HP, Atk, Def, Special Atk, Special Def and Speed

Each Poke has its own set of stats and they are based on 2 things: Individual values (IVs) and Effort Values (EVs). IVs are inherent to the Poke and cannot be changed (they go from 0 up to 31) and the higher is the number the higher Will be its stat. EVs are the ones poke increase when battling other pokes (therefore through effort) or itens such as Zinc, Protein, etc. Theres also another way with punching bags but I cant remember quite well now. You have 512 Effort Points to increase your stats (each 4 of the same increase 1 stat point) and you can only use half of It on each stat. Each Poke yield a different set of EPs (If im not mistaken Pikachu yield 1EP in speed). There are some items to boost them like macho brace.

Dont know How feasible It is to add all system to padv

Dagugo

Reaction score
As last year we have more plans, we showed the relevant points.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Honestly, how hard is too make tournament like this if even mini events "duel street fight" exists? it's only suggestion, not my decision.

huberto

Reaction score

12. Hoenn, Sinnoh and AlolanTasks

[/spoiler]

http://www.padventures.org/forum/sh...s-achievement-suggestion&highlight=hoenn+task

Just a little bump to my old suggestion improved by suggestion for Sinnoh tasks. Also update of Kanto tasks can be possibly added to your list (suggestion also in thread).

Other suggestions I find interesting and you could review them.

Guild system improvement
http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?39383-Guild-ideas

Leveling tournament
http://www.padventures.org/forum/sh...ling-Tournament&highlight=leveling+tournament

Improvement of egg system
http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?39635-Pkm-system-egg

Can't find some of threads I wanted to bring here as well but If I dig it I will surely post them.

Back