What's new

Welcome!

Donation Promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
The promotion has been extended and modified. From now on until 05/01/2018 everyone who donates for 30 points or more, will receive a special ticket, which after using will make you able to catch unova starters on new island that will appear between 3-5 January. Island will be for everyone, there will be also a quest for some tm.

Christmas gift box is no longer obtainable.

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
The promotion has been extended and modified. From now on until 05/01/2018 everyone who donates for 30 points or more, will receive a special ticket, which after using will make you able to catch unova starters on new island that will appear between 3-5 January. Island will be for everyone, there will be also a quest for some tm.

Christmas gift box is no longer obtainable.

Will the starters only appear during 3-5 Jan. and never again? Just asking because some of us have final exams starting from 2nd of Jan. :pepe:

Last edited:

kriller

Reaction score
Look this post: h t t p : / / w w w .padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?40091-Donation-Blocked ("http" have a space blank because i can't post links)

I paid a bank slip yesterday and wanted receive a gift box. If necessary, I can show you the prints of the purchase attempts.

Lance

Reaction score
only 1 catch per ticket or many as u want to catch?

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Not sure if it's a bug or not but following Unova starters do not give catch;

Snivy
Servine
Oshawott
Dewott
Tepig
Pignite

I haven't caught others yet so I am not sure about them.

Last edited:

paralyzer776

Reaction score
Again donators can have new pokemons.. Are u even planning to make them obtainable for players that don't spend money on the game?

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
Not sure if it's a bug or not but following Unova starters do not give catch;

Snivy
Servine
Oshawott
Dewott
Tepig
Pignite

I haven't caught others yet so I am not sure about them.
Fixed. If anyone has a missing catch or wrong count, contact me on Discord.

Again donators can have new pokemons.. Are u even planning to make them obtainable for players that don't spend money on the game?
Yes, you can buy the ticket from other players or wait some soon time later when they spawn normally.

Obreviate

Reaction score
Yes, you can buy the ticket from other players or wait some soon time later when they spawn normally.

It's not about crying, it's about being unfair in some ways. Both for those who donate, and for those who spend absurdly money buying this kind of thing, in this case "unova ticket", especially after a statement like this. If I had known, as many others also did not know, that these pkms on the future would have a normal spawning, I would rather have waited to try to catch them and not spent a high value for it (ticket). For this and other reasons is that I have not spent my time trying to catch pkms that are added for a limited time or bought those that come in "gift box", although if I do, I quickly sell them, because I know it is a matter of until they are added to the map. I am not a donator, as I was in the past, many years ago, I have been thinking of donating again (it may be nothing, not mattering for you, but ...), not only for the extra benefits, such as: points, gift box among other things, but to see the game improvement as well. However, in the way that things are happening, where you enjoy some benefits just for a few moments, and soon this is available for everybody gets without much effort, whether by donating or spending a lot of money, honestly it's not worth it. And no matter how much they claim "aah, this game is a bourgeoisie, pure capitalism" "staff only does things for donaters", I still think you should keep certain exclusives. Okay, something like this (unova begginers) is not something that you would like to keep as something exclusive, just for obvious reasons, and I understand that. But then, not that I am being a dictator here, it would be better to have added something different, perhaps even simpler, but that you could keep in a way that would become exclcusive, or not so "available" like that. Anyway, thanks for bringing these pkms, but that's my point of view. That is, nothing cool.

Last edited:

Duzy pan

Reaction score
more donation promotion=more diamonds=cheaper diamonds in game=more players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back