What's new

Welcome!

Hall of Fame 2017. Winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Mist

Reaction score
Congratulations to all the winners.
The decorative item, and the little surprise, will be sent within some days.

The most friendly player
Knightmare.

The least friendly player
Alfredoluis - Charrito.

The most friendly tutor
Shadow Mist.

The least friendly tutor
Gruby Mietek.

The best player
Knightmare.

The best Staff Member
Raissa.

The biggest Drama Queen
Celsonz/Celson Bog

The biggest troll/joker
[PA] Jano

The most greedy player
rs Greedymare. rs Knightmare.

The best dueler
Knightmare (so close)

The biggest no-life
Knightmare (??????????????????????????)

The biggest hater
Celsonz/Celson Bog.

The most interesting person among the game community
Lord Sqnik

A

Albuquerque

CvBZSxC.png

ChazzRey

Reaction score
Uhm least friendly tutor and least friendly player are seriously getting rewards? ._.

Yes, 1 month in "Deletera", our new speacial place for people with "different behaviour" :V :kappa:

EDIT: also congratz to winners: Knightmare, Knightmare, Celson, Knightmare, Celson, Greedymare and others!... oh and Knightmare :]

Last edited:

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Its just senseless a stupid brainless cheater is winning in categories that dont really deserve to win :D instant votes in within minutes Gz cheater :D

crydoku

Reaction score
+
So what with that bitch? it wasn't ilegal to invite people vote for the only guy able to deserve the trophy in this category, do you think you made enough to be recognized? you are just a normal hater that surely gonna be forgotten in a couple of months, or better? you surely gonna follow the example of all your PL rl and in game Friends, Deletera :D.

Look, nobody else in game know a fucking thing of you? how would a noob win with instant votes? Its clear it wasnt community who decide you would be the winner so please dont feel so high in this mOMEnt, there are things u just cannot reach.

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
+
So what with that bitch? it wasn't ilegal to invite people vote for the only guy able to deserve the trophy in this category, do you think you made enough to be recognized? you are just a normal hater that surely gonna be forgotten in a couple of months, or better? you surely gonna follow the example of all your PL rl and in game Friends, Deletera :D.

Look, nobody else in game know a fucking thing of you? how would a noob win with instant votes? Its clear it wasnt community who decide you would be the winner so please dont feel so high in this mOMEnt, there are things u just cannot reach.

"Look, nobody else in game know a fucking thing of you?" Find me someone who dont know me on platinum also being leader of biggest polish guild there is nothing xD

crydoku

Reaction score
"Look, nobody else in game know a fucking thing of you?" Find me someone who dont know me on platinum also being leader of biggest polish guild there is nothing xD

Excuse me? this year is the first time i read you, ive been Reading this fórum since it was created, never seen a cheater win but you, time with time you gonna learn how to win naturally, hate and drama are things that come naturally from people, you are just acting to oblige community vote u and think you are that nasty guy, ive checked your LT you THANKS staff for everything, how would a hater would do that? your small drama wasnt really comming from you, your PL FRIENDS obliged u to make it cuz you just cannt shine in platinum and want more easy catchs.

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
Excuse me? this year is the first time i read you, ive been Reading this fórum since it was created, never seen a cheater win but you, time with time you gonna learn how to win naturally, hate and drama are things that come naturally from people, you are just acting to oblige community vote u and think you are that nasty guy, ive checked your LT you THANKS staff for everything, how would a hater would do that? your small drama wasnt really comming from you, your PL FRIENDS obliged u to make it cuz you just cannt shine in platinum and want more easy catchs.

Thats why its hall of fame 2017 not 2012-2017 idiot xD

crydoku

Reaction score
Thats why its hall of fame 2017 not 2012-2017 idiot xD

your shit made on fórum aint funny, its just you crying cuz you and your Friends cannot be recognized and famous and also you just copied many of my oldest suggestion and comments, you are just a fake winner :D

Tsotss

Reaction score
Stop make shitstorm even here xD. This thread is to show result of voting, not for fighting. You both should win category Drama Queen/Biggest hater, really.

Congratz all winners ! :D

Lany

Tutors
Reaction score
Gratz Celson Bog you are the beeeeesssttt!!! Keep going!!! \(^-^)/

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
your shit made on fórum aint funny, its just you crying cuz you and your Friends cannot be recognized and famous and also you just copied many of my oldest suggestion and comments, you are just a fake winner :D

Ye its sad to me also you are after this years on forum still nothing on your server and even with spamming in pvp and propably everywhere else you still have smaller amount of "fans" xDD

@up i know

crydoku

Reaction score
Ye its sad to me also you are after this years on forum still nothing on your server and even with spamming in pvp and propably everywhere else you still have smaller amount of "fans" xDD

@up i know

I exist since the beginin of this Game, i play and duel with the best and legends you also follow, how can a noob talk to me in this way? i've been winner of everything in game, Cash, Boxes, Trophies, medals and even REAL LIFE things given in global tournament when old and now dissapeared BELOVED STAFF MEMBER NINO decided to reward the best players with unique things. So, Celzon why are you believing yourself you deserve win 2 categories? you were losing last 3 days and in less tan 10 minutes you cheated the votes, i know perfectly that even if i could have won, the magic hand that is watching us wouldnt let me, you made 2 threads talking shit about staff not enough really.

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
I exist since the beginin of this Game, i play and duel with the best and legends you also follow, how can a noob talk to me in this way? i've been winner of everything in game, Cash, Boxes, Trophies, medals and even REAL LIFE things given in global tournament when old and now dissapeared BELOVED STAFF MEMBER NINO decided to reward the best players with unique things. So, Celzon why are you believing yourself you deserve win 2 categories? you were losing last 3 days and in less tan 10 minutes you cheated the votes, i know perfectly that even if i could have won, the magic hand that is watching us wouldnt let me, you made 2 threads talking shit about staff not enough really.

Just go on pension because you talking like grandpa

"you were losing last 3 days and in less tan 10 minutes you cheated the votes" - 10 minutes before end of poll i was in tesco with girlfriend you wanna camera records? xDDD

Shadow Mist

Reaction score
i knew ridoku was dramatic but, man, this is out of hands.

there was no cheat Ridoku, stop this non-sense drama. I know you want your prize, but community didn't choose you for 2017 since you weren't as active as past years. Community doesn't know you anymore. Better luck for 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back