Tsotss

Reaction score
1. The kindest player - Saixd, Pandorah - they are really nice
2. The most mean player - -
3. The best staff member - Eudinho, Pandorah - they both are really helpful
4. The best higher staff member - Raissa and Jano - you do really good job
5. The worst staff member - -
6. The best player - -
7. The worst player - don't remember exactly the name but they are some players from guilds: Latin Kings, Equipe Magma - some of them don't respect anyone
8. The best businessman - Groch, Khormes - they can get things cheaper or sell for higher price, maybe not so often, but still
9. The dumbest businessman - Saixd - many times people gave her advices about selling/buying things but she never learnt
10.The best catcher - Demz - like seeing his screen how he is growing with catches, also his obstinacy in catching Tapu, really nice (hope soon you gonna catch it!)
11. The biggest drama queen - would say Ridoku, but since some time he is away from forum so this place gonna left free
12. The most interesting person among game's community - Groch - well, we met in game, started playing together and still we are here
13. The biggest troll - -
14. The biggest attention kid - -
15. The biggest no-life - Turek and Isobelle - make a break; they are lvling so much lastest time
16. The laziest player - Karaoke - sometimes is worth to do something other than staying in PVP
17. The best dueler - Caxoxd and Ashtib - they are amazing in this case, they know how to fight and which pokemons/helds use
18. The worst dueler - -
19. The biggest KS-er / the least respectful player - same goes like in category "the worst player" - don't like when someone doesn't respect others
20. The luckiest player - -
21. The biggest loser - -
22. The best house (owner name, house name) - -
23. The best Pokemon (normal form/cloned/alolan) - Ludicolo, Empoleon - like these pokemons, their movesets are amazing
24. The worst pokemon (normal form/cloned/alolan) - Gyarados (change Aeroblast please!) and Dragonite - really like these 2, but their usage is not so common
25. The best rare Pokemon (shiny/red/crystal/elder/etc) - Megas: Abomasnow and Garchomp - it's my dream to have at least one mega and one of these would be amazing
26. The worst rare Pokemon (shiny/red/crystal/elder/etc) - Shiny Ariados - who needs this spider?
27. The biggest dumb - -
28. The biggest spammer - -
29. The Biggest Gay - Sucriiilhosforever - just looked on some posts here on forum and some sentences put by some poeple on chats

falconflu

Reaction score
1.The kindest player - Saixd... she want make friendship with all peoples.
2. The most mean player - ???
3. The best staff member - Eudinho. Always helping
4. The best higher staff member - I really dont know if I choose Jano or Raissa. Because raissa makes a lot of events but Jano make a lot peoples happy with their work.
5. The worst staff member - ???
6. The best player - actually for me is Grayfoxx. He just play for fun and is very very good player
7. The worst player - Actualy have a lot of new players and some players is very bad because dont know how to use tibiiiaaaa mechanics.
8. The best businessman - Aenir. He is true the best player for business.
9. The dumbest businessman - Me, Falconflu. Because I never like to sell my pokemons and never make money to buy another's hahahahaha sad but true.
10. The best catcher - Charrito! A lot of rare pokemons he catch
11. The biggest drama queen - ???
12. The most interesting person among game's community - I think is Shellman. I like their picture on the forum with shell dresses hahahahaha
13. The biggest troll - Xo Dolphy asies <3
14. The biggest attention kid - Skyuper hahahaha
15. The biggest no-life - mmmm hard question.
16. The laziest player - Falconflu. Ye... it's me again. I play this game like a 8 years and keep low lvl :/
17. The best dueler - Caxoxd! In my gold times, just caxo win me. And after my retired, when I return caxo keep winning all on duels. But now I'm bad hahahaha
18. The worst dueler - definitely Saixd. She is very bad in duels hahaha
19. The biggest KS-er / the least respectful player - alfredoluiz. In cloned island this guy don't respect any ppl.
20. The luckiest player - Aenir/Charrito. A lot of rare catches
21. The biggest loser - ???
22. The best house (owner name, house name) - Aenir have my old house in cerulean (I dont remember the name. But is the most biggest house near CP 》》》.
23. The best Pokemon (normal form/cloned/alolan) - I like so much absol. Is good on duels, have ride, find hole, dig, cut, rock smash and now after rebalance is good to hunt too.
24. The worst pokemon (normal form/cloned/alolan) - actually I think scizor/cloned scizor because have a good type. But lose against a lot of pokes of the types he has advantage.
25. The best rare Pokemon (shiny/red/crystal/elder/etc) - actually I dont use all of rares. But I like so much shiny dragalge. He is pretty good pokemon
26. The worst rare Pokemon (shiny/red/crystal/elder/etc) - I dont like sunflora hehehe
27. The biggest dumb - ??
28. The biggest spammer - Skyuper spam a lot
29. The Biggest Gay - Tsugekai... definitely Tsugekai... this guy sucks all cocks already hahahahahaha <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back