What's new

Welcome!

Our Plans for 2018

Heavenly Aegis

Reaction score
Simple suggestion:

Improve Reward System from bosses, not a hard task
Note I'm not asking for tms for everyone for at least 100hds won't be bad to pay the revives you use, see a future orb with a decent % of damage is kinda ridiculous, still the programmation its not hard

demz

Banned user
Reaction score
Simple suggestion:

Improve Reward System from bosses, not a hard task
Note I'm not asking for tms for everyone for at least 100hds won't be bad to pay the revives you use, see a future orb with a decent % of damage is kinda ridiculous, still the programmation its not hard

what do you mean everything is working just fine

Pz8unP1QunIm4UFT8unP3cunaQ.png

Nymeria

Reaction score
To me, most should always get best reward. Catch systém is about luck, and thts enough. Let the hard workers Win some too

demz

Banned user
Reaction score
imo now works fine

Im sorry, I might have misread yesterday cause I thought you were cursing after most damaging Mad Snowman and getting nothing. Gonna read more carefully next time

Btw, this is the kind of scum we have to deal while this system isnt reviewed. If you guys from staff agree with this then I must be crazy

Pz8LLz8unPz8XZyJgPxUunCg.png

To me, most should always get best reward. Catch systém is about luck, and thts enough. Let the hard workers Win some too

I dont think it has always to be the best reward to most damager, otherwise those rewards would go only to few players and this would disencourage other ppl to go to raids.. but nowadays most damagers get good items/tms less than 20% of the times (either that or Im really unlucky).. this is senseless

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
Im sorry, I might have misread yesterday cause I thought you were cursing after most damaging Mad Snowman and getting nothing. Gonna read more carefully next time

Btw, this is the kind of scum we have to deal while this system isnt reviewed. If you guys from staff agree with this then I must be crazy

:kappa:

Acrobata

Reaction score

:kappa:

You are still bad in duel, Celnoob :D

Heavenly Aegis

Reaction score
18:51 Articuno has fallen, most damage: Demz, last hit: Aegis.
18:51 Aegis dealt 15% damage and got: 3x nevermeltice, 1x icicle plate, 1x ten thousand dollar.
18:51 Agente-vennom dealt 0.4% damage and got: 1x articuno doll.
18:51 Demz dealt 26% damage and got: 1x TM13 Ice Beam, 2x nevermeltice, 2x ten thousand dollar, 1x Articuno pen.
18:51 Zodakito dealt 19.9% damage and got: 1x nevermeltice, 1x icicle plate, 1x ice orb.
18:51 Pancho Pantera dealt 19.7% damage and got: 1x nevermeltice, 1x icicle plate, 1x ten thousand dollar.

epic 0.4% :v

rey maligno

Reaction score
Mini event catch x2 and exp x2
Mini event fast respawn mini boss
Mew move shiny sunflora and shiny bellosom or new sprite move??

Obreviate

Reaction score
I had had this suggesting before, but I had forgotten about this and it has arisen again in my mind and maybe you might take into your plans for 2018. Taking into consideration that we're already have some wanted pkms available to catch like: Elder Charizard, Crystal Onix, Red Gyarados. I come to suggest one more time the idea of adding Ancient Alakazam, Ancient Gengar and Ancient Jigglypuff. For both, a similiar quest as was added to get acess to crystal onix and red gyarados respawn, might be added as well. Perhaps, kinda more elaborated than just killing their respective normal version and bringing some loots. Would be seriously interesting if we might have those ancient version added to the game. The sprite thing wouldn't be a "the end of the world". Actually, in my point of view following or even keeping that current ancient gengar sprite that we normally see on raids, wouldn't be a problem at all, would it be? Even in case you might say "naah, it's too big", I guess not, since, in according to the anime it is perfectly like this.

NuEe7xH.jpg

ryf6Pz2.png

OBS:
I remember that in this episode in the anime had a mystery surrounding these ancient pkms with these items:

SMUF0wt.jpg

Kinda regards,

Back