Welcome!

Search results

1. Rasun

[Recovery] Rasun - Deletion

Dear PA Community, I am sorry for my latest behavior. Basically I'm calling for help. I have just logged on PA and I see that this game is really, really great now. I wish that I could play it again. Too bad, my account was deleted few months ago for PA-PXG transaction, I regret this so badly...
  2. Rasun

[Complaint] Ignored - Crazy Harry

I have been deleted for doing an illegal transaction with this guy. I reported him 5 times, I sent this photo on private messages, seems like I have got ignored or mailbox was full. I want this kid to be deleted. Sorry Harry, but I wouldn't do it if you did not scam me.
  3. Rasun

[Sell] Rasun shop

Sell scizor 130 sell lapras 112 + tm reflect sell kabutops 107 sandsotrm + hydropump sell onix 106 + rock blast sell dragonnite 98 sell magmar 68 sell lee 123 + meteor mash == Character deleted.
  4. Rasun

[Complaint] Mute 07.16.2013 20:14

Hello, I just want to complain about our tutors. I've got muted on all channels for 6000 seconds for sending an offer on portuguese and polish chat. Mute on default, private messages, trade, all chats for an offer on public channel ? This game is going to trash. I dont want to write who did it...
  5. Rasun

Remove the slow animations

Hello, I know I've quitted PA already, but sometimes im logging to see what's new and that new slow animations are really a big disappointment for me. I dislike it, it doesn't feel very good when i am playing. Well maybe it takes time to get used to it, but I am pretty sure that the most of...
  6. Rasun

Good bye, Rasun.

Hello everyone ! Time is running. Everyone is getting older, a lot of things happen in our private lives. It is time for me to quit. I am not interested anymore in playing Pokemon Adventures. I would like to thank you for such a great time I've had. Sometimes I was bad, doing wrong things...
  7. Rasun

06 March deletion - Enderput

Dear Admins, My cousin's account - [char name] : Enderput was deleted at 6 march. I've already wrote to Hohenheim on private message, but seems like my msg is missing. Hohenheim, you told me "I need you online for it". I'm already online on PA, could you please undelete my cousin now :p ...
  8. Rasun

Change respawns / add

Hello everyone. I want to say that I am disappointed with the current PA's respawns. People with level 120 scyther must train on ivysaurs and only few venusaurs in 100+ area respawn. Well, that respawn is pretty decent, still not that bad if we look at respawns that aren't guarded by level...
  9. Rasun

Addons

So if you buy addon for a pokemon, you cant change it's outfit back to normal and etc. ?
  10. Rasun

[Complaint] Tutors power abusing

Hello, some tutors are just having some fun. My friend got muted for nothing, he didn't spam and he didn't write offers on polish channels or anything. He was just sending offer messages on trade - nothing really that should be muteable. Surprisly, my friend got muted on default, private msg...
  11. Rasun

Flame wheel, bug maybe

Shouldn't flamewheel follow the casting pokemon ? It looks weird when u use flame wheel and move poke and that wheel stays in the place not followin
  12. Rasun

Legendary raid suggestion

Hello. I've just got an idea. What about making new raids, but not like the raids we have now. They will be total different. Example : Mewtwo raid Requirments ? Some specific quests done, which will allow you to do that raid. Level 130, raid will be repeatable. Where ? This raid will have...
  13. Rasun

Longer corpses

I am very frustrated that the pokemons' corpses only last for about 20 seconds. Please make the time of the corpses longer because when i kill big amount of pokemons i dont even have time to throw balls or loot it.
  14. Rasun

Cloned island stuck

Hello I am stuck in cloned island, I was finding bug here (trying to fly) and it worked, but now i cant fly up or go back down etc. Please teleport my character Rasun to the city. And the bug is that before you say yes to yandira u use fly then she takes u to island with fly
  15. Rasun

Magcargo rollout

My suggestion is to add rollout to magcargo :s
  16. Rasun

Johto desert quest bug

Some ppl told me u was getting TM calm mind from this quest on TS. Today a lot of people went on this quest and this is the reward we got : If u were supposed to get TM from this quest, we all want this quest to be restarted for us, because this is unfair.
  17. Rasun

Magcargo defense

Shouldn't magcargo be 1x from grass? Grass to fire = 0.5x Grass to rock = 2x 2 * 0.5 = 1x My magcargo is getting hitted by 2x dmg from grass please fix it PS: He sucks very bad , rebalance him ;/
  18. Rasun

New rule to the forum

Lately I had seen many topics named like "Staff is fucking players" "Fuck economy" etc. In my opinion bad words shouldn't be allowed and topics like that should automatically get topic name changed + the user should get warned. These words shows your ignorance and kidness. There are a lot of...
  19. Rasun

Blessing system

Tommorow we will be losing 1% of our total exp. On lvl 150 it is around 700k exp, like 50% or more of our level. I have an idea to add blessing system like in tibia, you pay cash for blessing. With blessing u will loose less exp. what do u think?
  20. Rasun

Kabutops drawing

I was bored in the school and i drew that kabutops with a pen, later I will make him better with colours and etc, here it is: I am not that good in drawing, that was my first one :D
Back