What's new

Welcome!

Remove the slow animations

Rasun

Reaction score
Hello, I know I've quitted PA already, but sometimes im logging to see what's new and that new slow animations are really a big disappointment for me. I dislike it, it doesn't feel very good when i am playing. Well maybe it takes time to get used to it, but I am pretty sure that the most of people have the same reaction as me at first, so they quit and PA is getting less new players. That's just my own, private opinion, you can do whatever you want. I just think that the old faster animations were better. Thanks

#EDIT
I think there is something wrong at my client's side. My animations are slow in PA and either in tibia. They didn't change anything in tibia so animations shouldn't be slow. Anyone know why my animations are hella slow ? I mean something like when I get exp, the FPS of this animation is so slow that I see it's every frame. Like it isn't smooth, it looks like it is lagging. Same with attacks and etc. Help me please lol and move this thread

#EDIT2
Problem solved, sorry for making a necessary thread

Last edited:

Rasun

Reaction score
Examples of what, Raszagal ? If I have understood you right, then there they are:
Example 1. The numbers floating above pokemons when they get hit
Example 2. Experience floating above you when you kill a pokemon
Example 3. All skills look pretty slow and for me this is ugly
I liked the old speed of animations now everything is kind of slow

King

Reaction score
i know if you said, really, is more slow than others ots(in my opnion).
-agree with more speed for use spells(wilds pokemons throw spells very more fast than players)
-and for you pokemon follow you( i walk 2~3x more fast than my pokemons and lose hp because it)

Rasun

Reaction score
King I didn't mean that, only the animations speed, not attacking speed (maybe this is the same after a longer conclusion) :p But what you have said is fine too i think in some ways

#EDIT
I think there is something wrong at my client's side. My animations are slow in PA and either in tibia. They didn't change anything in tibia so animations shouldn't be slow. Anyone know why my animations are hella slow ? I mean something like when I get exp, the FPS of this animation is so slow that I see it's every frame. Like it isn't smooth, it looks like it is lagging. Same with attacks and etc. Help me please lol and move this thread

Last edited:

King

Reaction score
one incrise on speed of all pokemon are welcome! kk

Back