What's new

Welcome!

Good bye, Rasun.

Rasun

Reaction score
Hello everyone !
Time is running. Everyone is getting older, a lot of things happen in our private lives. It is time for me to quit. I am not interested anymore in playing Pokemon Adventures. I would like to thank you for such a great time I've had.
Sometimes I was bad, doing wrong things. Insulting other people for nothing. Trying to feel better by calling someone other weak and stupid in the internet. I dont know that all people, I dont know their situation, I dont know their emotions. Sometimes I was even not respecting other people that are not like me. For other skin colour, for their character. I didn't know how this may touch them. How such a kid I was. Calling people from Brazil monkeys for fun. I regret this. I would like to say sorry to everyone I have done that. If that has touched you very much, please forgive me for my stupidness. Sorry to everyone, that have been hurt because of me.
In my game time sometimes I was only thinking of me. Thinking of my cash, my pokemons, only me and me. I was abusing game bugs to earn cash. I was trying sometimes to scam people on trade. I didn't help the others who were just starting. I was calling them noobs and telling them to go away, ignoring them. I am sorry for that.
Now when I see people doing same things I am sad. Please guys, think about everything you do, even about the little things. This isn't just internet. Someone may be young, maybe he has broken family and low self-opinion. When we call them idiots, monkeys, loosers of life we only make the things get worse. This sounds unreal but this is possible. People are very different. Please everyone, never do racism again. Never insult someone for fun. We are the people who make the game, not the administrators. Who cares if game is great, when the people playing it are mean ? I just have thought about it. I will try to never make it again. Respect each other, be kind and Pokemon Adventures will be the best place to play.
Thanks everyone for the great time. I will always remember Pokemon Adventures as a nice time in my life. Good bye everyone, and good luck !

#EDIT
Thanks, deleted. Deleted because I got bored of PA and did illegal transaction. That's my fail. I don't care about deletion.
I only want to give sweet greetings to my best friend, who made a promise with me to not report me and he did it. Betraying your friend and also breaking a promise isn't a good thing ya no
It is impossible to be perfect, I have also betrayed my friend, sorry Lordzio.
Many people now hate me, well, I can't step back in time and fix my failures.
"What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger".
Good Bye everyone, Good luck in your catches.

PS.
PA Team,
Cheers, I wish you the best, hope you will attract more people to Pokemon Adventures, and it will be once again as popular as it was few years ago !
Nidoking.png

pikachu_crying__by_athosiana-d4t3zji_zps987ec715.png

Last edited:

Raszagal

Reaction score
Good luck my friend, my best wishes for you in whatever you start to do from this point onwards.

infix

Reaction score
good bye and good luck mate.

::haha monkeys xd:: made my day

Rasun

Reaction score
Let's make 100 posts saying "good luck in your real life." xD
Thanks you all.
I will log on from time to time just to chcek what's new or for fun xd. However I will no longer keep playing PA.
Well what will I do now ? Probly get addicted to other shitty game xD In real life now I am getting ready to my mature exams and training to get to my dream university :p Higher officer military air forces school, really damn hard to get there xd Well I have 3 years more before the last exams, so plenty of time, many things may change but that's my goal for now.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Well, your text its good to think about something who we can do without thinking.
I never talked with you, but i hope that you are different than before as you said, this is the best way to be a good person, this is a game, yes, but you can be what you are here in your real life, if you dont have self-control.
but, what else, i wish you luck in your real life, i hope that you can make your dreams become reals :)
Cya later, here.

Rasun

Reaction score
Haha yeah ! Soon in PA meaning xD But when there will be football tournament, I will be there for sure xD I love PA football

Rakun

Reaction score
goodbye awesome catcher, and your gived song is trash :S

Rasun

Reaction score
Lol I like it, but anyways im gonna remove it from the post becasue we arent talking there about music xd . ty all for great and fun good byes

Rasun

Reaction score
Thanks, deleted. Deleted because I got bored of PA and did illegal transaction. That's my fail. I don't care about deletion.
I only want to give sweet greetings to my best friend, who made a promise with me to not report me and he did it. Betraying your friend and also breaking a promise isn't a good thing ya no
It is impossible to be perfect, I have also betrayed my friend, sorry Lordzio.
Many people now hate me, well, I can't step back in time and fix my failures.
"What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger".
Good Bye everyone, Good luck in your catches.

PS.
PA Team,
Cheers, I wish you the best, hope you will attract more people to Pokemon Adventures, and it will be once again as popular as it was few years ago !
Nidoking.png

pikachu_crying__by_athosiana-d4t3zji_zps987ec715.png

Back