What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] Tutors power abusing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasun

Reaction score
Hello, some tutors are just having some fun. My friend got muted for nothing, he didn't spam and he didn't write offers on polish channels or anything. He was just sending offer messages on trade - nothing really that should be muteable.
Surprisly, my friend got muted on default, private msg channels, pokemon and in guild channel. He did nothing at all, and why is he muted on default, guild and pokemon ? He can write in polish channel and trade.
All tutors say that they didnt do that, it's not fair to make jokes like that.

Sincerely, rasun. btw.: his name is dargoni

Pyrokar

Reaction score
Complaint and it's not about me (I was offline :(). Well... Is your friend able to make the screen shot with the last massage (the mute reason)that has been written by him at trade channel?

And come on, stop treating a mute being equal as a notation or something.

Rasun

Reaction score
Last msg he wrote on trade channel :
"SELL TM EARTHQUAKE --- MEGANIUM 85 M --- KABUTOPS 103 F --- GOLEM 90 M --- GYARADOS 93M ---- MAGCARGO 70 F --- EVEE 31 M --- KABUTO 43 M -------- BUY MAGMAR 100 + / ELECTABUZZ 100+ ====="
And then he got muted on default, pokemon and private msgs for 2800-3000 seconds.
Mute like this is 50 minutes of not being able to train your pokemons and such. It can be abused by tutors so they kick off ppl from their respawns... But that wasn't the point, he was just in the city writting these offers and got muted - that's what he told me ... He got unmuted now but only at like 500 seconds remaining, but still would like to know what was the reason of muting

Hellsphere

Reaction score
You're reporting power abuse and you dont have some ss's as proofs?

Foofighter

Banned user
Reaction score
Hello, some tutors are just having some fun. My friend got muted for nothing, he didn't spam and he didn't write offers on polish channels or anything. He was just sending offer messages on trade - nothing really that should be muteable.
Surprisly, my friend got muted on default, private msg channels, pokemon and in guild channel. He did nothing at all, and why is he muted on default, guild and pokemon ? He can write in polish channel and trade.
All tutors say that they didnt do that, it's not fair to make jokes like that.

Sincerely, rasun. btw.: his name is dargoni

First you guys complaining because there arent enough tutors in different channels... and people trading alot in chats.

I read that post complaining about that and decided if theres no other tutors online I would take care of it.

So last night your friend that isnt an angel sent by God as you describe him post a trade on portuguese/polish chat, cant remember which one, and I was going to log out so I decided to mute him in all chats preventing a massive trade offer in other channels.

Really dont care if was a mistake made by him, or if its his first time in his angelical life. And no I dont have SS if you ask for it.

Rasun

Reaction score
Hey Foofighter,
I cant really say much but he wasn't writting offers on polish / portuguese [not even open] chat. Also he wasnt massive spamming offers like you say... I think you muted wrong person ;p. And why mute on all channels x.x ? As far as i know i think if someone says offer on polisch channel etc gets mute there but not on default :eek: . I saw some ppl spamming on public in PvP maybe it was wrong person u muted ? In the same time some other guy was spamming like hell near him in pvp as he told me.
Anyways I cant blame or anything because I didnt got any proof, topic can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back