Welcome!

Search results

1. Matelus

Bugged outfit

I'm not sure if you're supposed to dive outside of water (but 15 points are worth it). The bug: Outfit is shown in the outfit list and it behaves like a normal outfit when you click it. #edit2: fixed, I didn't see, lol #edit3: When you press !outfit name show and choose Scuba outfit, it turns...
  2. Matelus

A little suggestion

Some newcomers have requested signs near Black Market's daily dungeons, that would make them aware that something strong is inside. Usually newcomers don't have premium account, so it's mostly needed near the steel dungeon, to prevent them dying and having to come back all the way to Johto, if...
  3. Matelus

Time Travelling (quest idea)

Hello and welcome to another of my quest ideas! (soon you might get tired of me) This is an idea based on Tibia's Dreamer's Challenge Quest and Pokemon games' Zorua and Celebi events and friendship overall. You would start the quest in johto's Ilex Forest (that one near Azalea). From time to...
  4. Matelus

Trick Master (quest suggestion)

Hello! I think that there are too many linear quests that are based on "kill tons of pokes, get a reward", "bring millions of items, get a reward" or combining both of those things. My idea of a quest is based on Pokemon R/S/E's Trick Master. This quest would ONLY be based on solving mysteries...
  5. Matelus

Porygon-Z

Hello, this is a comparison of Porygon-Z and Porygon2's movesets. I think that if Porygon-Z is a last form, he loses much of his utility at the expense of two big aoe attacks. I know that there's a possibility of Reflect being given to him, but Porygon2 can learn that TM too. Overall his...
  6. Matelus

Rizzie (Matelus)'s LT - I bet you missed me

I will start this life thread of mine, so you can see how horrible I am at this game, making screens and using paint (btw, missing some screens, so it will be even worse) XD First of all, my 3000000 hour staying at the cassino that finally paid off - Porygon <3: Next will be leveling of...
  7. Matelus

To whom it may concern...

Hello. I am back to this cool community after 5 years of retirement. Some of you might remember me, to some I might just be totally unknown. Anyway, I'm sorry for everything I've done as a child (xD) and will do my best to make up for that. I'm playing on Platinum server now, my nickname is...
  8. Matelus

Mixing Pokemon in paint

Hi, when I'm bored I sometimes start to mix Pokemon sprites in paint, the results are funny and sometimes pretty cool. I wanted to share it with you dudes, so you could start to do so when u're bored too ^^ Here are some mixed Pokemon I've made :P And a guide how to do it...
  9. Matelus

Goodbai

Hi. If you're here that means I'm leaving from this game. (Be aware, this thread has senseless and sentimental stuff). Firstly, I have to say thank you, to everyone who was or wasn't my friend, you guys make the game what it is. Secondly, this game has been a good lesson for me, both of...
  10. Matelus

Happy Birthday CM!

Happy Birthday, our beloved Community Manager, Raszagal! You've did so much for the community as our staff member, we want to thank you and wish the best, it's your day so you gotta enjoy it! Btw. Hope u finally find a girlfriend xD
  11. Matelus

Happy Birthday, Billy!

I just wanted to wish you the best and enjoy your day bro! <3
  12. Matelus

New Skills

Hello, I wanted to suggest new skills for any upcoming rebalances/new Pokemon. 1. Surf (Attack) - if we have fly attack, why not surf? It could be like water type earth power with graph effect of Tsunami. 2. Rename "Underground" to "Dig" - would sound more original. 3. Rename "Blast Burner"...
  13. Matelus

Sniff/Find ability

Hello, I wanted to suggest there a new ability for canine Pokemon like: Growlithe, Arcanine, Houndour, Houndoom, Poochyena, Mightyena, Eevee, his family and maybe some more. That would be exactly a "Sniff/Find ability" - your Pokemon would be able to encounter a wild Pokemon out of the tall...
  14. Matelus

Matelus' Store

Selling: Gallade [105][M] - accept pure cash/diamonds (60k starting price) Buying: Nothing atm.
  15. Matelus

Ariados' bugs

Hiho, I'm there to complain about Ariados' hp. When it was increased to normal Ariados, the Halloween Ariados has 2x lower hp than normal one. Anyway the hp of normal one should be decreased and balanced with Halloween Ariados. Also, please delete "Spider Web" from wild Ariados, because it's so...
  16. Matelus

PVP Area bugs

Well, you can do funny things here, with "accel mod" or g1, g4: Also, you cannot use order in these places:
  17. Matelus

TM Case 6

Hi. I want to suggest adding another TM Case including additional 10 TMs. These TMs could be different from the existing ones, because they would be buffing/healing TMs, as we have only attacking ones. Examples: -Healing: Synthesis, Rest, Healing Wish, Aqua Ring -Buffing: Calm Mind, Sunny...
  18. Matelus

Little bugs on the site

When you move your mouse pointer to these pics, wrong names appear.
  19. Matelus

Golden Magikarp; Crystal Steelix

Oi! I would want to suggest new Pokemon obtainable ingame, not so easy though. So, the first one is Golden Magikarp, which would be obtainable for example getting a Golden Egg from Paradox Tower and bringing it to some NPC (for example Prof. Elm, the breeding master). In exchange for something...
  20. Matelus

Reward for catches/dexes

Hello, I'm here to suggest an idea about a NPC which would give you rewards for getting a specified amount of catch, it would motivate players more to catch Pokemon. For example, player gets: •50 catches: 100 rocket balls •75 catches: an unique item to choose (one of the legendary...
Back