What's new

Welcome!

Time Travelling (quest idea)

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to another of my quest ideas! (soon you might get tired of me)

This is an idea based on Tibia's Dreamer's Challenge Quest and Pokemon games' Zorua and Celebi events and friendship overall.

You would start the quest in johto's Ilex Forest (that one near Azalea). From time to time, a NPC Celebi would appear (just like Elite Four NPCs appear).
Celebi lost its friend Zorua, which transformed into a boy. You would have to find the boy and tell Celebi about it.

celebievent1.png

Heart Gold/Soul Silver's Celebi appearance in Ilex Forest

celebizorua.png

Black & White - Zorua in his boy form, transforming back when you have Celebi in your party.

After you would find Zorua, these two would be thankful for being together again, so they would give you opportunity to travel in time and space with them. In order to do that, you would have to bring them some items that loot from psychic Pokemon, so they would have enough power to bring you with themselves.
After you bring these items, you would have to complete several challenges, like in Dreamer's Challenge quest of Tibia (sorry for mentioning that game twice, I just think these riddles were cool).

latest

This could be a similiar room, in which you'd have to make a type triangle (fire -> grass -> water -> fire). For example you'd have to put one water gem, one seed and one fire essence on each of the squares (there would be 3).
Following Fallen's idea, after putting the things onto the squares, portals would appear. In each portal would be some strong Pokemon having the type of the item you put on the nearby square. In the end of each room would be a button to press, after pressing 3 of them, a portal to the next room would appear.

Another riddle - there could be some pattern and the hints would be in the books in the shelves, which would spawn in the same room.

As the pillow riddle is already used, I thought of something like Celebi in the last room that would play a magic cup game with you. There would be 3 moving Pokeballs, your eyes would have to follow the one holding Zorua inside (which would be shown at the beginning).

After finishing all the riddles, you'd teleport to your hometown and would have to wait for the Celebi again, so it would give you a gift for all the time you spent with it :)

Hope you like this one too, feel free to comment and improve it if you have something to add from yourself <3

Last edited:

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Cool idea mate! But I have a suggestion of my own about triangle.
If it gets applied as it is now, it would be too easy, so maybe triangle can be a challenge.
There can be a portal that takes you to a fire spawn, a grass spawn, and a water spawn and you'll have to beat some waves of Pokémon to get the element at seal(triangle) room.

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
Pillow Riddle is already in use. Inq - Mega Ampharos Seal

Cool idea mate! But I have a suggestion of my own about triangle.
If it gets applied as it is now, it would be too easy, so maybe triangle can be a challenge.
There can be a portal that takes you to a fire spawn, a grass spawn, and a water spawn and you'll have to beat some waves of Pokémon to get the element at seal(triangle) room.

Edited the post, removed pillows, added Fallen's idea and another room idea.

Back