What's new

Welcome!

Sniff/Find ability

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
Hello, I wanted to suggest there a new ability for canine Pokemon like: Growlithe, Arcanine, Houndour, Houndoom, Poochyena, Mightyena, Eevee, his family and maybe some more.

That would be exactly a "Sniff/Find ability" - your Pokemon would be able to encounter a wild Pokemon out of the tall grass like that:

soBAeA.png

The ability would have same (or slightly less) exhaustion as Harvest/Minning and the Pokemon possible to encounter would be every Poke of bug (no Scizor) and grass type, with a rare chance of encountering Scyther.

That could make the game more entertaining for lower levels. What do you think?

T

TheLegacy

it seems like i can finally agree with you -__- it's a really nice idea, not only fishing deserve that :)

Demon King

Reaction score
Hello, I wanted to suggest there a new ability for canine Pokemon like: Growlithe, Arcanine, Houndour, Houndoom, Poochyena, Mightyena, Eevee, his family and maybe some more.

That would be exactly a "Sniff/Find ability" - your Pokemon would be able to encounter a wild Pokemon out of the tall grass like that:

soBAeA.png

The ability would have same (or slightly less) exhaustion as Harvest/Minning and the Pokemon possible to encounter would be every Poke of bug (no Scizor) and grass type, with a rare chance of encountering Scyther.

That could make the game more entertaining for lower levels. What do you think?

NIce Nice Great thinking Matelus

Last edited:
Back