Welcome!

Search results

1. Andretei

You guys have to warn us the server is going down!

Come on, people. We have to know when the server is going down for maintenance or whatever other reason. At least 1 or 2 minutes beforehand. That is so frustrating, besides the possibility of causing rollbacks.
  2. Andretei

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon

I logged in today and my Cacnea [36] disappeared. It is not anywhere in my deposit nor with me. I don't remember its gender. Last time I released it was yesterday morning/afternoon, I don't remember for sure. Char: Phoenix Marie Server: Platinum Pokemon: Cacnea [36] Released: yesterday...
  3. Andretei

[Sell] Cloned Hypno [97] TM: Feint

As the title says, sell Cloned Hypno [97] TM: Feint Leave offers here or contact me in game: Pearl: Andretei Gunsnroses Diamond: Asx Platinum: Phoenix Marie
  4. Andretei

[Sell] Cloned Hypno [97] TM: Feint

As the title says, sell Cloned Hypno [97] TM: Feint Leave offers here or contact me in game: Pearl: Andretei Gunsnroses Diamond: Asx Platinum: Phoenix Marie
  5. Andretei

Pokemon Market / Item Market - Economy Ruining

Guys, be careful! The new shop system is a tool to help you sell your itens, not to post your pokemons/itens for abusive prices and create an inflation in the game! Please, watch what you are causing to the market! While you announce your pokemon which has a real value of 1k for 4k, you are...
  6. Andretei

Guild Tournament

So, i thought: "Why not make it using the daily quest model?" Here it is, I suggest to create 4 or 5 maps of this: The idea is, 4 or 5 guilds must do this at the same time: 1. Clean the first room. When you do it, Gate 1 will open, and you'll have 30 seconds to heal yourself and your pokemons...
  7. Andretei

[Donation] Why players from some countries receive outfits when donate while others don't?

That's basically this. Why players from some countries receive outfits when donate while others don't? That's not fair at all, since who donates from one country donates the same value than any other country.
  8. Andretei

~ Andy's Shop ~

Buying: Selling: Dragonite [108] male TM 23 & TM 26 (accepting Lapras) Ampharos [91] female TM Fire Blast (Accept diamonds, TMs, pokemons, cash) Please, put your offers here! Andretei
  9. Andretei

[Support] Can't throw balls and ride bike!

Problem solved, system failure.
  10. Andretei

Thank you PA

So, that's it. I don't have time anymore to play, also, this year is a very important year for me. I need to choose a career, I need to study, and I work, and it's really hard to do all those things. Since some time ago, I used to log in to play, but I didn't really want to play, so I just...
  11. Andretei

Gangam Style [Pro Version]

No coments, just wonder:
  12. Andretei

Daycare = Reset Option

Today I went to daycare to check my pokemons, and I thougt about a new command for it: reset option. If you write "pick 1" or "pick 2", if you have enough money, you get them on daycare with more experience. If you write "withdraw 1"or "withdraw 2" you pick them the way they were, without...
  13. Andretei

Scyther's random respaw

Why did you changed sScyther's respaw? It's random now. It sux. While someone kills 3 scythers downstair, the guy upstairs waited 10 minutes, and there wasn't even one scyther. Will it be permanent?
  14. Andretei

About this thread \/

Take a look at this: Ozai knew about that, before I've done that. And I told Juiz, too. If they've told me earlier that's not right, legal, I wouldn't have done so. Think about this, Hohenheim of the Light. Ps: closing thread to avoid useless posts.
  15. Andretei

Task System Bug - Dragon Scale

I've done all the quest, until the part of killing Dragonites. Than, I can't do anything else. Video: Sorry for the bad quality, I don't know why it's so bad. Something else, in-game Andretei or Gunsnroses or Hellomoto. Or private on forum. Kind Regards, Andretei
  16. Andretei

<~ Andretei's Shop ~>

Sell Kabutops [almost 87] M with TM: Sandstorm and TM: Hydropump (you offer)
  17. Andretei

Pokemons 100+ > Slowpoke Evolution to Slowking

My Onix was lvl 100 full exp on pearl. When I killed a Goldeen, it advanced from lvl 100 to 101. And I`m lvl 94 yet, I can`t advance them to 100+. In Slowpoke`s dex, there is nothing about what we must do to evolve it to Slowking, only to Slowbro. Is it a bug or it`s intentional?
  18. Andretei

Andretei`s Sell

All sold. Thread closed by now.
  19. Andretei

Buy Chansey [85+] > Sell Blastoise [85]

Hello, I change: Chansey [68] female + Blastoise [85] female For your Chansey [85+] Or, i SELL my Blastoise [85] female Post your offers here, please.
  20. Andretei

Andretei - [Kingdra Project]

Back