What's new

Welcome!

Daycare = Reset Option

Andretei

Reaction score
Today I went to daycare to check my pokemons, and I thougt about a new command for it: reset option.
If you write "pick 1" or "pick 2", if you have enough money, you get them on daycare with more experience.
If you write "withdraw 1"or "withdraw 2" you pick them the way they were, without paying.

And I propose here to add this command:
"reset 1" or "reset 2" It`s the same thing to withdraw your pokemon and put it again. But this way you don`t need to have 5 or less pokemons with you, you don`t need to go back to cp to save 1 or 2 pokemons. That`s not necessary, but it`s something that`ll make it more practical.

Chori :)

Reaction score
Today I went to daycare to check my pokemons, and I thougt about a new command for it: reset option.
If you write "pick 1" or "pick 2", if you have enough money, you get them on daycare with more experience.
If you write "withdraw 1"or "withdraw 2" you pick them the way they were, without paying.

And I propose here to add this command:
"reset 1" or "reset 2" It`s the same thing to withdraw your pokemon and put it again. But this way you don`t need to have 5 or less pokemons with you, you don`t need to go back to cp to save 1 or 2 pokemons. That`s not necessary, but it`s something that`ll make it more practical.
Or remove withdraw and add this... I confused two times withdraw and pick and got mad about it..

Sparkymon

Reaction score
Or remove withdraw and add this... I confused two times withdraw and pick and got mad about it..

withdraw is to get back your pokemon and you dont need to pay anything.. but your pokemon will stay on what level you put in there..

pick is to get back your pokemon and pay on how long he/she's been there.. you will see on how many you will gonna pay if you check it..

Kirubin4

Reaction score
Useless suggestion lol, pokemon center its so near... Just go there and remove 1~2 pokemons. It's not like a far island miles away..

Back