Welcome!

Recent content by Sabbadin Lach

1. Sabbadin Lach

Lotto Games #8

Nick: Sabbadin Lach World: Platinum Ticket ID: #162 7, 18, 24, 26, 31 Ticket ID: #160 5, 9, 16, 20, 48 Ticket ID: #161 3, 41, 32, 8, 10 Ticket ID: #163 8, 12, 27, 30, 43 Ticket ID: #165 15, 30, 35, 8, 10
  2. Sabbadin Lach

Season Event

LOL I use many of those pokeballs to catch the pokemons of the event, i have the rest in the pokebag, if you want i can return them or they stay there, i do not care if they have use or not to later that really save me the journey of searching pokeballs again in case that ran out of me, in the...
  3. Sabbadin Lach

Global Tournament 2017

Sabbadin Lach
  4. Sabbadin Lach

Catch Alolan Sandslash

whaaaat im 218 and i cant catch my first alolan sandslash !SUPERSAAAAAAAAAAAD :`c
  5. Sabbadin Lach

House Contest

Sabbadin Lach Platinum !!!! 22:25 You see an open door. It belongs to house 'Dream Street #1159'. Sabbadin Lach owns this house. Position: {x = 3451, y = 3334, z = 7}.
  6. Sabbadin Lach

Grass weekend 4.08 - 06.08

gogo O.O
  7. Sabbadin Lach

[Support] report tutor on platinum

dude you always always looking for problems where there are not... please stop and enjoy the game respecting the rules With respect to the situation of taloz, i was there and you are the one who was looking for problems for no reason accusing taloz of something he was not doing, just looking...
  8. Sabbadin Lach

Bug on Pokeball counter

yeah, you can use 1200 normal ub like you buy in the shop, but if u use the pokeballs of gift that is like you star again, try to go to the shop and buy ub again and try using that
  9. Sabbadin Lach

Bug on Pokeball counter

hii, maybe the problem is that you are using the pokeballs of gift
  10. Sabbadin Lach

Cute Island and Sylveon evolution

its u baby haha
  11. Sabbadin Lach

Guild Wars Ideas

i did not want to refer to that symbol, when you are in a war you have two types of symbols, one that represents you are in war, but there is another one that is when you enter a fight in the war (that does not allow you to enter no cp) that symbol to which i wanted to refer
  12. Sabbadin Lach

Guild War bug

Sometimes you can kill opponents while they are in the cp, when they are attacked they can not move then they just see as they die slowly
  13. Sabbadin Lach

Guild Wars Ideas

Hi everyone I opened this thread with the intention to propose ideas to improve the system of Guild Wars. I am a player who enjoys doing this type of activity a lot, but i know that many players are still not excited about doing them So i wanna propose some ideas and i would like the...
  14. Sabbadin Lach

Bad attitude of some tuttors

dude you can not open a thread, claiming / accusing a bad attitude of a tutor or tutors without any kind of evidence .. you are just opening a thread to cry and for no reason, as raissa said "I do not want to accuse 20 tutors Asking if they are doing something wrong ",you just are only accusing...
  15. Sabbadin Lach

Ranking of Balls Fail :v

oh men!
Back