What's new

Welcome!

[Support] report tutor on platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonher

Reaction score
Quería reportar un abuso de autoridad de parte de algunos tutores de platinum porque son recurrentes las situaciones por las que paso hace unos días fue el caso de Taloz on platinum y esta vez es el caso especifico de Mikesh...

Mikesh estaba comprando gyara tails a lo que yo le mande una oferta que le parecio "absurda" (me logue y no tengo la prueba) casi inmediato yo estaba hablando en el canal de "Español" con otras personas y se me salió un "mms" a lo que mikesh decidió matearme del canal yo se que puede tomarse como una "mala palabra" pero lo que me molesta es el abuso de autoridad puesto que no hizo ninguna advertencia y no estaba ofendiendo a nadie solo fue una expresión y así es muchas veces con los tutores de platinum y me gustaría que pusieran mucha atención ya que muchos hacen abuso de su poder para muestra las pruebas que anexo porque en unos casos si se llevan al pie de la letra las reglas y en otros caso no?

prueba 1.JPGprueba 2.jpg

Gonher

Reaction score
I want to report abuse of authority from some tutors from platinum because this has happened in many times. The situations that i'm complained about some days ago was about Taloz on platinum and now is the specific situation of Mikesh

he was buying gyara tails so i offered and he thought i was absurd ( i logged out and i dont have proofs almost inmediatly i was in the Spanish chanel with other people and a "mms" and Mikesh decided to mute me from the chanel i know it can be a bad word but it bothers me the abuse of authority because he didn't do any warning and i wasn't insulting anyone it was just and expresion and it is lie that with many tutors ins platinum and i'd like you to pay attention because of their abuse of power

here are some proofs because some times they respect the rules and sometimes they dont

Gonher

Reaction score
Bien sabes que ahorita no tengo las pruebas porque en su momento no me pareció de tanta importancia pero ahora ya las estoy tomando para que vean de que hablo y basta ver con el glacecon de lany del evento del dado y porque "casualmente" se cambio la modalidad del dado después de su premio.

Mikesh

Reaction score
Voy a contestarte en español, para que me entiendas un poco mejor.

1) Estaba comprando Gyarado's Tails, mandaste una oferta que me pareció absurda, a lo cual solo respondi "jajajaja".
2) En Spanish Chat, como lo dijiste se te "salio" un no mms, y te mutee.
3) Se te olvido poner la parte en la cual me llamaste power abuser, que hacia eso para tener mas "followers", que incluso era la misma basura que Taloz & Mau
4) Le escribi a Chazz para saber que hacer, puesto que nunca se me habia presentado una situacion similar, y me dijo. Solo dale una advertencia.
5) Te di un-mute y no habian pasado ni 5 minutos de los 30 que te habia puesto. Incluso te dije, listo, puedes hablar en spanish, solo modera tu lenguaje.

Como te lo repeti por PM, no me creo ni mas ni menos que nadie, soy un player normal con encargo de moderar y/o ayudar en ciertos aspectos del juego.
Si al otro chico no lo mutee, fue por lo que me habia comentado Chazz que solo les diera una advertencia.

Zelricks

Reaction score
Mikesh has been warned about that, so you were unmuted as he said
Anyway, we hope you have all proof against Taloz since you are saying he is giving "X" thing to a player abusing of his rank, otherwise will be a false report to gamemaster and you will end punished due that

Keep in mind, you are reporting 2 things
1.- Mute of Mikesh that was solved 5 mins later.
2.- Taloz abuse

I'll focus on second point and I'll wait those proofs :)

Gonher

Reaction score
Zelricks™;353760 said:
Mikesh has been warned about that, so you were unmuted as he said
Anyway, we hope you have all proof against Taloz since you are saying he is giving "X" thing to a player abusing of his rank, otherwise will be a false report to gamemaster and you will end punished due that

Keep in mind, you are reporting 2 things
1.- Mute of Mikesh that was solved 5 mins later.
2.- Taloz abuse

I'll focus on second point and I'll wait those proofs :)

Repito no tengo pruebas contundentes de Taloz puesto que eso ya tiene tiempo que paso y en su tiempo no capture las imágenes...Solo lo dije como comentario para que estén atentos con los tutores y/o CM que están en platinums porque no es el primer caso....pero desde ahorita ya empezare a tomar capturas y dar pruebas.

Mikesh

Reaction score
Yxpji

Last edited:

Sabbadin Lach

Reaction score
dude you always always looking for problems where there are not... please stop and enjoy the game respecting the rules

With respect to the situation of taloz, i was there and you are the one who was looking for problems for no reason accusing taloz of something he was not doing, just looking for a situation and overdoing it to hurt others

Lany

Tutors
Reaction score
I'm going to talk so people understand why you mention my name and abuse of power by CM Taloz.

He is saying that I win a Glaceon in a bad way, when the staff towards pokemon auctions of people deleted. In Platinum was performed with the event "Dice"

1.- Taloz said: Send the numbers
2.- I send my number
3.- Taloz said, no more numbers and put the prize on the table (This procedure was so because when he put an ugly prize, nobody sent their number, so he put it after they send their numbers)
4.- He roll the Dice
5.- I win the Glaceon
6.- He won an Onix

How does someone know which number is going to be in the Dice? How does the Dice cause my number to come out?
That is his Abuse of Power

Why do I have to be insulted, molested, ks and more things by a... with bad luck? Because I'm lucky?
Because I win boss? Because I'm always in respawn? I have an LT that proves how hard I work.
People are not satisfied when it is spent time in PvP talking badly about others.

I hope one day people just come in to play and have fun.

Good luck with that ^-^

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello Gonher,
From what I see situation with tutors was solved, so I won't talk about it.

I heard that the dice event you are talking about happened long time ago, before there was implemented automatic system. CMs/GMs doing the event were showing reward after collecting numbers from players and before rolling the dice. The very first player who guessed right number is winning. If you thought it was an "abuse" or it was "unfair" you could ask Taloz to show a screen to prove that Lany was the first one who guessed the number. If you haven't asked him for the proof, you have no rights to accuse him of abusing.

@Tutors
You are to guide players, less often to exclude them from chat by muting in case their behavior is very inappropriate. But you should remember that you are not a police men to punish for every single thing.

Gonher

Reaction score
It's ok, i accept that i make a mistake. No one can judge someone without any proofs because it can be damaging to his/her image.
That's why this time i tried to get some pictures/evidence of what i said, I apologize.
I would like to know what is going to happen.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back