What's new

Welcome!

Bad attitude of some tuttors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamannine

Reaction score
Hello friends, today's post is more than anything to ask the senior managers to have some conversation with the tutors about the bad attention they provide since the majority, despite being afk and having blocked the private messages do not help at all to the Players and some have such a bad attitude that they get angry by making the lives of people pictures I will not say names because they do not deserve all and they will not let me lie about this it is probable that many tutors or gm do not approve what I am saying but I really wish they would take action

Being so abusive of their power and is what I think we all want to avoid I hope I do not have to mention things like that I'm just talking about the tutors who have that behavior, not everyone and not the people who deserve some kind of punishment

Thank you very much.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Doing such report, you should post proofs or tell names at least. I don't want to acusse 20 tutors asking them/telling them that they are doing something wrong. I would appreciate any kind of info or pictures.
Also I'd like to ask you, what makes you think, that tutors have blocked private messages.
thank you.

PS. I am asking that, because I still remember you doing a false report against Gruby Mietek, saying that he was botting "since 1 hour" on POI, while he was with me and 10 other players in pvp - in a fan zone "watching" together polish team playing vs another country in mundial eliminations. You may only imagine my smile after this report :p. I hope this time it's real and not something false.

Tamannine

Reaction score
The truth is that kind of tests I've let pass but now they are required to try to have them. And just mentioning the case of gruby mietek I never said that I was bot I asked for help from a gm to go to review since I imagine that go to review a report that by the way is not ise malice was more than anything to help the server I find it unfair that for trying to help have such reprisals and reported quite a few things throughout my game in pad and ise only an observation since if I see some player that seems to me bot I'm going to report it so the gm's take care of check.

You are the only ones who can assure if a player is using bot or any illegal software, I imagine that enough players that are interested in the well-being do enough to report or warn about anything strange
Thank you very much for taking into account my post and we will be in contact.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Nop. It was a report,but at the moment it doesn't matter. I just want to know which tutors are having bad attitude. Could you tell us their names or give pictures?

Sabbadin Lach

Reaction score
dude you can not open a thread, claiming / accusing a bad attitude of a tutor or tutors without any kind of evidence .. you are just opening a thread to cry and for no reason, as raissa said "I do not want to accuse 20 tutors Asking if they are doing something wrong ",you just are only accusing 20 tutors without any evidence, if it is true that some tutor is having a bad attitude with you, that is simple take a screenshot, look for evidence, then open a thread about it.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Seems like The Jannina has nothing else to say. As I've told you in game, don't create such threads without any specific info / dates or proofs, because this thread seem to be a 2nd false report from you.
LtsnsVm.png

I am going to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back