What's new

Welcome!

Guild Wars Ideas

Sabbadin Lach

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I opened this thread with the intention to propose ideas to improve the system of Guild Wars.
I am a player who enjoys doing this type of activity a lot, but i know that many players are still not excited about doing them

So i wanna propose some ideas and i would like the community to participate.

I think one of the problems is that sometimes a player can be very difficult to kill (not to say impossible to kill) because when he feels he is going to die he runs all over the place and instantly uses pokes to heal himself, Maybe eliminating the option of being able to heal himself can positively change the dynamics of war, not just stand by throwing attacks, reviving pokes, and curing himself. I would like to propose that, eliminate the option of healing himself while you have the war fight symbol so that if you really feel that you are about to die you will have two options: 1) stay in the fight until you die 2) retire from the fight, Which will present two scenarios a) The player will run and some opponent will try to hunt or escape b) the player will leave the fight until he is passed the war fight symbol to be able to heal.

Also i want to report one specific bug where it is possible to kill an opponent while he is in the cp

I would like you to comment on your ideas, which you like and do not like in the war system, which you would like to change.

Regards

Nicozalazar

Reaction score
Well.. and what about guild people that do not want to participate in the wars and he/she wants to lvl? If a guild is in war (all people in the guild are with the war fight symbol) people that dont like this they cannot go to lvl because of the heal and is obvious that they will leave the guild xd

Selasor

Reaction score
The war in the other game was because you bet your gameplay

Here nothing is lost and that is not much interest

from my part

If I wanted to kill myself with someone, I would invite you to PvP blue and red
And so do not bother those who do not like war of my guild.

Last edited:

Sabbadin Lach

Reaction score
Well.. and what about guild people that do not want to participate in the wars and he/she wants to lvl? If a guild is in war (all people in the guild are with the war fight symbol) people that dont like this they cannot go to lvl because of the heal and is obvious that they will leave the guild xd

i did not want to refer to that symbol, when you are in a war you have two types of symbols, one that represents you are in war, but there is another one that is when you enter a fight in the war (that does not allow you to enter no cp) that symbol to which i wanted to refer

Back