Welcome!

Recent content by koles

1. koles

Halloween promotion and double experience/loot

http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?33804-Changelog/page23 Be more smart
  2. koles

About this game

3. koles

Assistance in completing padventures.info

Year later still unfinished
  4. koles

Onarre´s Lottery

Sad that nobody took care when knioghtmare with staff help made lottery, and earn more than items was worth. GJ Community :D
  5. koles

Boring

Good that you said that "new" spawns.
  6. koles

Boring

If something is bugged then it should be fixed or not?
  7. koles

[Complaint] power abusing

They will tell you a beautiful fairy tale :D
  8. koles

Boring

Check polish section and thread "jedna noga w cweladonie" there are a lot of photos like this :D
  9. koles

[Support] Help

Idk if you gonna understand but, staff recognize it as illegal trade [you want to sell them for real cash]. Probably this offer was for HD's in game. Sad there are no other proofs, as facebook conversation or smth. So they count it as illegal trade.
  10. koles

[Support] Please Help Me

Xdddddddd
  11. koles

Ban Appeal Vampirek

I'm not see here reason for unban. 7 days ban will be fair i think, or if he gonna get unban, i want too because of the same reason. Nice that polish staff make new rules, that other staff people not know :D
  12. koles

Ban appeal Naimad Ikswortoip

I want say "hello" because this situations is a f***ing joke. Second time i got banned for saying something that is different from real [or maybe not thats why i got ban?]. Only polish players will understand this img, so im gonna say about shortly. I said to Olim[check wiki]-eczek that i am...
  13. koles

Lottery #8

Is it possible to solve this lottery in two hours, if all tickets have been bought? There is no reason for waiting so long.
  14. koles

Song of the day

:v
  15. koles

Knowledge Competition

Illumise
Back