Welcome!

Recent content by cwkleinm

1. cwkleinm

Dieing when switching pokemon

And what about castles? or some floors etc? small rooms? And i personaly hate when pokes fight at the end of your screen. Second of all, when doing that, you lure more pokes, when fighting in crowded area's. I agree that we can ''die''. But dieing in 1 attack of a pokemon, for example the dragon...
  2. cwkleinm

I have the feeling that you did not read my suggestion correctly. I suggest to be immune for that split of a second, ONLY ONCE per 30 sec.
  3. cwkleinm

Hi all, I've looked to see if there was any post about this, but I could not find any. In the past days I've died a lot in the small second of switching from poke #1 to poke #2. For example: When killing a lapras, my low level heracross is almost dead, so I switch to my hitmonlee and in that...
  4. cwkleinm

Xavaris Catch

You must be an hacker O.o Catching 10+ clones in less then 100-500 pokeballs is not luck anymore, it must be! O.o
  5. cwkleinm

Dunsparce Loot

I killed alot of Dunsparce's and i've come to the conclusion that they do not drop ANY loot. My suggestion is that drops atleast something to get a bit of cash back of the balls used on it to catch it. Thats all. The one and only, Kino Catcher
  6. cwkleinm

[Support] Help with World Transfer

I said that I got banned more then 1 year ago, and I guess that is the reason I got the warnings or something like that. I havent been active for a long time past 4 months, and the time I was active I did transfer to pearl. After that time I had no warnings. All I want is transfer back, I...
  7. cwkleinm

[Support] Help with World Transfer

Hello, Almost 2 months ago I transfered my character: Kino Catcher, to pearl. Since some real friends started to play in Diamond I really want to transfer back. I Donated to get the diamonds, since I thought that I had the required settings. When I now have the diamonds I get the error: 11:32...
  8. cwkleinm

The Event [Saturday 5 ~ Tuesday 8]

Shut up danixx, you are playing with the 5k+ items from me, love hardstyle and kino pim. You dont even deserve a rocket ball. You should still be deleted >.> /Kino Catcher
  9. cwkleinm

What did i just see?!

Hey striker, To lose almost all of the top 10 pokes available in game has been the reason to stop playing this game. Just the thought that someone would ruin months of work: IN A GAME! anyway just stupid that he is unbanned.
  10. cwkleinm

What did i just see?!

What did i just see?! Is the man who theft all my, kino pim and love hardstyler's pokes, walking on pa again? (danixx a.k.a. saavy) What is this?! Who did he payd? If he can walk after so many banns, the admins can give our pokes back also? Or what? /kino catcher
  11. cwkleinm

The reason of not being able to rename Pokemons

The one thing i hate about other pokemon servers, and i (did) love about this PA, is about those freaking names. I find it rediculous to see, for example, a pokemon walking with the name ladisaninaesator or sh*t like that. Just dont add the pokemon names. It is a game, your pokemon being your...
  12. cwkleinm

About the Recently notations in Pearl

If it is true that saavy gets undeleted AGAIN, I think i also have the right to claim my pokes back what saavy theft from me and my friends. Because i think that undeleting someone (and its not the first time) is worse then helping someone who lost all his work in PA because of a backstab. Nuff...
  13. cwkleinm

Lol x.x

First day in pearl and Justice prevails. How cant this be perfect? 16:40 [GM] Aldaris has taken the action "Deletion" against: saavy (Warnings: 14), with reason: "Offensive Statement", and comment: "OTS At Help Channel, Offensive Statement".
  14. cwkleinm

[LT] ~ The Hooligans

The freak that thieves on a game. And ruining everything on a game for 3 people what cost lots of hours. Hmm wait.. What?
  15. cwkleinm

[LT] ~ The Hooligans

You mean the owner who BOUGHT it from the previous owner? :confused: But that was even level Hmm 70-80. Hmm how did he get reflect? Hmm wait... what?! / Catcher
Back