What's new

Welcome!

Lol x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
Not that I'm crying I got banned or something, because I know I did bad, but wait.
I think for trolling on help should be a notation or daily not a monthly ban, it's abit too much don't you think?

97826112.png

Raiden

Reaction score
I gave you a notation, but you had had previous warnings before, so it resulted in a ban. This is not the first time you've trolled on help btw.
b1zx1c.png

campy

Reaction score
I just ask something about catch and jannine coment then i say that he start first -.-

danixx

Reaction score
Lol, I only answered your stupid question about your char is bugged or some shit -.-, cry.

campy

Reaction score
Jannine start first -.-' then start ruiazo but i don't care about ban..

danixx

Reaction score
Jannine start first -.-' then start ruiazo but i don't care about ban..

You started it, calling everyone kids, meanwhile youre a peep sitting beside a monitor thats bigger than you. If you dont care then stop trying to get more people banned with you, its just sad.

Anonymous1

Reaction score
When its about getting ppl banned and deleted we have like 3 or more GM's online. When its time to work on update.
Wait what? Work on update?

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
When its about getting ppl banned and deleted we have like 3 or more GM's online. When its time to work on update.
Wait what? Work on update?
GMs are not the one supposed to work on the update kiddo, their work is to ban and deleted troublemakers.

cwkleinm

Reaction score
You started it, calling everyone kids, meanwhile youre a peep sitting beside a monitor thats bigger than you. If you dont care then stop trying to get more people banned with you, its just sad.

First day in pearl and Justice prevails. How cant this be perfect?

16:40 [GM] Aldaris has taken the action "Deletion" against: saavy (Warnings: 14), with reason: "Offensive Statement", and comment: "OTS At Help Channel, Offensive Statement".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back