What's new

Welcome!

About the Recently notations in Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raszagal

Reaction score
Well, few minutes ago, I got several reports of spam and off topic statements on Help channel. That's punishable with notations, and that's what I've done recently.

Proof:

Zy2PU-.bmp

zAIliR.bmp

List of Punished (with notations) players:

- Kodokan - Got Banishment (Previous Warnings) - Notated by Raiden
- Sparkymon
- Saavy - Got Deletion (14 Previous Warnings)
- Janine - Got Banishment (Previous Warnings)
- Ruizao - Got Banishment (Previous Warnings)
- Matelus - Got Banishment (Previous Warnings) - Notated by Raiden
- Lord'Carioquinha
- Matelus pearl

EjHs3E.png

I'll ask Respect to tutors on Help channel, same for players asking there, even if they Questions and hesitations are simple things.

About Deletions on Saavy. I'll recall a dicussion on the Staff about it. This time he's not deleted by "False" reports (not so fakes). He was automatically deleted by the acumulations of warnings in Game.

Warm Regards

Raszagal

Anonymous1

Reaction score
Well, few minutes ago, I got several reports of spam and off topic statements on Help channel. That's punishable with notations, and that's what I've done recently.

Proof:

Zy2PU-.bmp

zAIliR.bmp

List of Punished (with notations) players:

- Kodokan - Got Banishment (Previous Warnings) - Notated by Raiden
- Sparkymon
- Saavy - Got Deletion (14 Previous Warnings)
- Janine - Got Banishment (Previous Warnings)
- Ruizao - Got Banishment (Previous Warnings)
- Matelus - Got Banishment (Previous Warnings) - Notated by Raiden
- Lord'Carioquinha
- Matelus pearl

EjHs3E.png

I'll ask Respect to tutors on Help channel, same for players asking there, even if they Questions and hesitations are simple things.

About Deletions on Saavy. I'll recall a dicussion on the Staff about it. This time he's not deleted by "False" reports (not so fakes). He was automatically deleted by the acumulations of warnings in Game.

Warm Regards

Raszagal

I had only 1 notation, is it worth a month ban?

Headless Hunter

Banned user
Reaction score
This is one of most EPIC DAYS in PA Life. I know Saavy will get undeleted as always because he have connection with Staff, but it's good anyway. Also I want to know how long will last ban of Kodokan and Matelus.

And Yes Ruizao, it's worth 1 month because of you trolling.

Hipek

Reaction score
This is one of most EPIC DAYS in PA Life. I know Saavy will get undeleted as always because he have connection with Staff, but it's good anyway. Also I want to know how long will last ban of Kodokan and Matelus.

Matelus 1 month, Kodokan 1 month.

Anonymous1

Reaction score

I asked Raszagal not you.

cwkleinm

Reaction score

If it is true that saavy gets undeleted AGAIN, I think i also have the right to claim my pokes back what saavy theft from me and my friends. Because i think that undeleting someone (and its not the first time) is worse then helping someone who lost all his work in PA because of a backstab.

Nuff said.

Pyrokar

Reaction score
Why Sucrii after saying "11:02 The next one who made spam will be muted" haven't muted them? Lol.

Being objective... Some tutors really doesn't have balls. If you know what I mean.

Headless Hunter

Banned user
Reaction score
True story really. All what he is doing it's being forgiven. (I meant not only on trolling on help, i think you all know he stole pokes from ppl on Diamond and noone even remembers it).
If it is true that saavy gets undeleted AGAIN, I think i also have the right to claim my pokes back what saavy theft from me and my friends. Because i think that undeleting someone (and its not the first time) is worse then helping someone who lost all his work in PA because of a backstab.

Nuff said.

Headless Hunter

Banned user
Reaction score
That is also true, I was thinking of that few minutes, he said mutation but they still spammed. Well just saying but If I was Tutor I would mute them instantly.
Why Sucrii after saying "11:02 The next one who made spam will be muted" haven't muted them? Lol.

Being objective... Some tutors really doesn't have balls. If you know what I mean.

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score

Balls? What are you talking about? Mute people is an easy thing, there is no pk system to be scared or something.

Abble

Reaction score

Warm Regards

Raszagal

you really don't need talk about it, obviously a person who got deleted more than 10 times isn't honest or good to this game, but it's up to you since he will got undeleted by an adm anyway;P

Pyrokar

Reaction score
Balls? What are you talking about? Mute people is an easy thing, there is no pk system to be scared or something.

I'm not a tutor, I have no idea how easy it is. Give me a chance to check it out? ? Yeah, right.
Balls, eggs, nuts... Los genitales...

Anonymous1

Reaction score
I only gave notations Ruizao.

The Auto system was the one that banned you.

Anyway, Raiden had already notated some players, if he didn't notated is because he didn't saw anything bad in what I wrote.

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
I'm not a tutor, I have no idea how easy it is. Give me a chance to check it out? ? Yeah, right.
Balls, eggs, nuts... Los genitales...
I know what do you mean with balls, I was sarcastic, and still, what if he was leveling up and he just couldn't mute em all quickly? Like you can see on the picture, the only one who talked was Matelus when he said that.Yeh yeh yeh, feeling like a hipster doing this. srry Khan x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back