Welcome!

Recent content by Azuxas

1. Azuxas

I was deleted.

Hey Jano, Can you explain the rest of the society what is going on with these guys? Why are they such raging against the staff / other players? I understand that they are banned/deleted, but why? When you feel like you shouldn't give any information or so, then don't.:) Yours.
  2. Azuxas

Ewa

ewaaaaaaa
  3. Azuxas

More Security & Decoration to Houses

Good work Khan, both ideas are awesome ;) The problem is that the 'house pickup idea' is hard to script :/ but they can save it for future ^^. Yours.
  4. Azuxas

Sell RHYDON 77 , Kadabra, Charmeleon!

You know you can edit your post instead of replying?:rolleyes: Just sayin' Yours.
  5. Azuxas

second pokemon that I lose

Hey, I'd like to give my opinion here, and i really hope that the staff read this. Like every one, I'm waiting for the update (ofcourse :D) but I'm not whining or posting like 'when does it coooome'. But, I think that the staff should set their priorities better; since they are starting to lose...
  6. Azuxas

Waiting npc

Your saying what 90% of the players is thinking, I'm sure. Every1 is fine by waiting but not WITHOUT information. Please, let the staff read AND react on this post. Yours.
  7. Azuxas

throw ball counter is bugged

http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?12721-BUG-on-system-of-count-balls-used See the last post from hohenheim ;) Yours.
  8. Azuxas

Erroe code 29

Hey, Ctrl+alt+del, instead of applications click on processes, find pa1.05 and click on end proces. If that doesn't work restart your PC, if THAT doesn't work you're screwed :o. Yours.
  9. Azuxas

Duel system suggestion.

2 v 2 would be great :D, and it would also be a step in the direction of the guild war system ;) (look at the link in my signature). Making the pokes invisible is almost impossible; a better way is to make a let a player begin RANDOM, so the change of beginning is 50/50. Yours.
  10. Azuxas

Guild War

Could be good ;)
  11. Azuxas

Update Trailer I

Awwwwww can't wait lol ! :) :)
  12. Azuxas

Unable to use hot key for my "m#". Suggestions

that would be so good, but since i can imagine the admins don't :D, maybe you gotta ? xD
  13. Azuxas

Guild War

Don't think so, because players will keep calling in other pokes on each other - it would really mess up the system.
  14. Azuxas

Pokemon disappeared

Yeah, true, it's their duty to help players, even with the update so nearby. I understand the majority will care more about the update, untill it happens to them.. So staff; better step up and do something about it. Yours.
  15. Azuxas

Guild War

Good idea, but that could me implanted after this system is working? ;D Yours.
Back