What's new

Welcome!

second pokemon that I lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darion Axl

Reaction score
First to disappear was my Seadra [69] [M] now my Gengar [75] Almost [76] [M] and I do not doubt anything short of my items and more items to other people because I'm not first you have to fix this bug and just beyond my 2 pokemon disappears also all my money,and both Seadra Gengar as I lost the same way when I died in my bag and looked at the Pokemon Center and he was not there anymore
Nick: Darion Axl
World: Pearl
PA.JPG

Last edited:

Azuxas

Reaction score
Hey,

I'd like to give my opinion here, and i really hope that the staff read this. Like every one, I'm waiting for the update (ofcourse :D) but I'm not whining or posting like 'when does it coooome'. But, I think that the staff should set their priorities better; since they are starting to lose players. Ofcourse, the update is important and it cost alot of work, but nothing can be more important then a individual player with problems, like suddenly losing pokes. I think this should have a higher priority then working on the update. Also, most of the time it isn't that much work to help players out.

Looking forward to an answer and the opinion from the staff,
Yours.

danixx

Reaction score
Well.. you didnt realise that when you throw pokes into the water they dissappear?

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
We are already aware of your thread
You can stop spamming now.

Darion Axl

Reaction score
long time after and nothing solved just wait patiently, some ADM please look at my problem, because from what I've heard two pokes to create is not as time consuming and will not slow anyone's life so please help me

Midnight Dreamer

Reaction score
congratulation

people who have lost their pokes and the solution is: nothing
have people that are 4 or 5 'brooms (eevee eggs) and the solution is : nothing

what a shame staff

Darion Axl

Reaction score
Need My Gengar :(

Please, solve first the Gengar, because he's my favorite pokemon and I really wanted it right back, can solve the Seadra later, but please solve my Gengar as quickly as possible, I need it very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back