What's new

Welcome!

Waiting npc

jasiek540

Reaction score
That event was supposed to be "Christmass event" but check date it's 12.01. 2012 lol

Hard with Style

Reaction score
In my opinion because of such long time of waiting: rewards should be better or/and requirements should be lowered.
Bad idea. Everyone will be walking around with Hoenn pokes than and they won't be rare anymore.
In my opinion what they should do is give us more information. The only thing what the staff does is working on the server and not informing us, not in any kind. We sometimes hear some things from tutors or gms. What I think that they should do is 'hire' someone, that is the link between the staff and the players, and he's only there to give us information on the progress the staff is working on. I will give you an example why; I started playing this game again back in June 2011, because I was stocked for the 'upcoming update'. I was level 46 back than, and right now I am level 127 and I still know nothing about its release, same goes for the Jynx NPC. All I know about the update are cooldowns and sprites, that's it. 7 months of me, waiting for the update without hearing anything from the staff of their progress. Same goes for the 'Christmas' Jynx. We already know it's delayed, but why don't they tell us? If they would, people wouldn't make these threads of asking where the update/npc is. I hope someone of the staff reads this, and not think that they do something wrong, they just have to do it differently.

Hard with Style

Azuxas

Reaction score
Bad idea. Everyone will be walking around with Hoenn pokes than and they won't be rare anymore.
In my opinion what they should do is give us more information. The only thing what the staff does is working on the server and not informing us, not in any kind. We sometimes hear some things from tutors or gms. What I think that they should do is 'hire' someone, that is the link between the staff and the players, and he's only there to give us information on the progress the staff is working on. I will give you an example why; I started playing this game again back in June 2011, because I was stocked for the 'upcoming update'. I was level 46 back than, and right now I am level 127 and I still know nothing about its release, same goes for the Jynx NPC. All I know about the update are cooldowns and sprites, that's it. 7 months of me, waiting for the update without hearing anything from the staff of their progress. Same goes for the 'Christmas' Jynx. We already know it's delayed, but why don't they tell us? If they would, people wouldn't make these threads of asking where the update/npc is. I hope someone of the staff reads this, and not think that they do something wrong, they just have to do it differently.

Hard with Style

Your saying what 90% of the players is thinking, I'm sure. Every1 is fine by waiting but not WITHOUT information.

Please, let the staff read AND react on this post.

Yours.

Duuu

Reaction score
I'm getting angry that damn npc, fucking going on with it.....................

south park2.jpg

Headless Hunter

Banned user
Reaction score
You people are so unpatient. If you are going to quit because of NPC just quit. You think you are so important in this game. There are so many other players.

infix

Reaction score
You people are so unpatient. If you are going to quit because of NPC just quit. You think you are so important in this game. There are so many other players.

Did you really say that?

Players are very impatient we all know that, but every single player is important in the game, maybe they're asking too much about the event but we have already around 1200 players actually and the higher part of the community is made by kids and some of them would have doubts about the event since we're already at 12/1/12.

Last edited:

Hard with Style

Reaction score
Such an invalid point. I don't really think players believe that they're important if they ask things on forum where its eventually made for. You think you're important by saying that :)

alek

Reaction score
@ Tutors in general

I know you guys are somewhat a part of the staff, and therefore you should support it, but have a bit of auto-critic towards them (and therefore yourselves), you guys would probably defend them if they said the update and the Jynx NPC would be added until August, when clearly they themselves gave a far different date.

Being a tutor doesn't mean unconditional support towards the staff, specially when you know some of the things are incorrectly planned, managed or even done.

Last edited:

Kevin

Reaction score
THIS MENSAGE GO FOR EVERYONE....
Don't desperate because it will come
the date dosn't care the important is....
ALL THE STAFF ARE WORKING IN THAT FOR
EVERYONE PLAYER

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
@ Tutors in general

I know you guys are somewhat a part of the staff, and therefore you should support it, but have a bit of auto-critic towards them (and therefore yourselves), you guys would probably defend them if they said the update and the Jynx NPC would be added until August, when clearly they themselves gave a far different date.

Being a tutor doesn't mean unconditional support towards the staff, specially when you know some of the things are incorrectly planned, managed or even done.

It's exactly the opposite
We support cause we know the difficulties
You guys don't care, you just want the update.

Epic Mickey

Reaction score

We cared , but we're tired of being waiting this , the event has taken too long and the update too and we dont have news D: at least i think we deserve more information the only things that all the staff says " wait, we're working, update soon,we will open a public test server " WTF? just the same everyday D: this game is getting sad and boring :S when...? is my question in 1 month , 2 , 3? 1 year? ... we don't want more lies is sad :S

Last edited:

Jaroliverpool

Reaction score

if they wont make the update just tell us something like a nino msn tell us update cancelled or something but dont take us as a clowns telling us that the update will be in august...and the in december...thats why we MAD...

Chori :)

Reaction score

Oh don´t be mean... don´t generalize, we are not all like him.. I know how hard it is, the only thing I can do is wait for it sitting, and not crying like a baby.

alek

Reaction score

You know the difficulties? How? Have you been balancing the pokemon? Have you spent time spriting either the new attacks, items, or pokemon? Have you created the map or made any scripts for the game?

Because if the answer is no (and i'm almost positive it is), then how do you know the difficulties? Because you entered a test server for a couple of hours to check if the new attacks are or not overpowered? Give me a break.

I more than understand the difficulties than can be involved in creating an update, yet that's no valid point to defend several mistakes made by the staff. You say people don't care, yet the simple fact of them posting and asking about the update continuously completely disregards your statement, people do care, of course, latest player posts regarding the update have been more and more filled with anger/desperation, but that's because the people are fed up of waiting for something they're told they will get, when they don't.

That's not your fault though, you're just a tutor, you didn't say the update would come "soon" 9 months ago, nor did you make a Christmas event that's going end in february, but that was my initial point, you're and still will defend them in the future mistakes, even if they're wrong, because there's no auto-critic just blind support.

Back