What's new

Welcome!

I was deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bot=ban

Reaction score
you use bot in the morning until dawn every day and have never been banned. nothing more than fair. find themselves right "Lokomello Second" there is only 2 months and has the player playing level to a year how to explain it? urge to gamble? Nooo, botter is simply the bot.

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
We are ready for the invasion anytime, bring in the banhammer!

Lord Devol

Reaction score
Let me just ask 2 things:

1- Why was Lokomello Second deleted if he isn't in the same IP?
2- Why did Fafon and Kairly get deleted if he is using a Chansey and she is using an Electabuzz, both can't Sing?

The picture of the 4 PCs sharing the same router looks legit to me.

Why jano stoped the video when baned the 3 first????? have something hidden in this case!

Fafon

Reaction score
could someone give us a final answer? if its gonna be undeleted ot what? i wont waste my time anymore, i have to 'work'

Fafon

Reaction score
lemme ask a thing...
if u blame us about havin' the same ip, so how r u gonnna deal with those who uses proxy to play?
ban them?lol

RJMG

Banned user
Reaction score
And again, the Injustice is the KING on PA.
And this post well get deleted because of the great democracy of PA administrators.

Fafon

Reaction score
I used to donate 2x every a week, they banned me without a reason, I made a fansite, 3500 unique acess per day, 1kk+ page views, 430k visitors... bought a 30' track in a radio to publish the project... and what they did? just did throw they sucess under the waterfall, people get what they deserve.... I am goin' to where they know how business walks.

the online radio that i was affilied, they had a habbo server, they had 3,000 players online at same time... so we made a deal, to exchange info, my pa***res player uses their service and their uses ours... it would be a great progress... there they used to donate alot, it would help to implement new server and stufff....

bye

Last edited:

Kairly

Reaction score
Thank u for not giving us any answers, it is not just, if thats how this game works, i will not waste my time over here talking to the walls alone

bot=ban

Reaction score
is not injustice they are botters and know the rules and did not speak in no time that there are botters. screm computer asks each one of their record or you installed ElfBot the summer - 'I pulp. Undelete ridiculous trying idiots will not happen. banned by botter. the guy is lvl 90 and 2 is top fishing the other is 2 months and char lvl 110 + is something that people take one year of char .. no longer banned and good luck in their lives meaningless.

Fafon

Reaction score
is not injustice they are botters and know the rules and did not speak in no time that there are botters. screm computer asks each one of their record or you installed ElfBot the summer - 'I pulp. Undelete ridiculous trying idiots will not happen. banned by botter. the guy is lvl 90 and 2 is top fishing the other is 2 months and char lvl 110 + is something that people take one year of char .. no longer banned and good luck in their lives meaningless.

y dont u just shut up? i played tibia for 15y im know more than anyone here how to exp, i do have a character 306, stop talkin what u dont know, piece of shit

bot=ban

Reaction score
without crying child? botter of shit. do not come crying to post your bot fucking garbage. just because you have a fansite think you can not get ban? and when it is banned off the fansite? KKK dump shit.

bot=ban

Reaction score
Name Mimmie
Sex Female
Level 104
World Diamond
Last login 2012-01-18 11:38:22
Comment Could not load comment.
Account Status Premium
Status Online
Created 3 months ago | 2011-10-20 20:35:22

Kairly

Reaction score
without crying child? botter of shit. do not come crying to post your bot fucking garbage. just because you have a fansite think you can not get ban? and when it is banned off the fansite? KKK dump shit.

Stop talking here, this topic is not related to you, this is not your problem, stop being ridiculous and start taking care of yourself, I do not understand what your problem to be posting in topic that is not yours and shit who you barely know. rethink what you are doing because you're very wrong, and please do not worry so much with the lives of others because this will make you very ill.

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
y dont u just shut up? i played tibia for 15y im know more than anyone here how to exp, i do have a character 306, stop talkin what u dont know, piece of shit

Did you know Tibia was started at 1997? And that makes impossible you playing for 15 years. Bullshit once again ...

Abble

Reaction score
Did you know Tibia was started at 1997? And that makes impossible you playing for 15 years. Bullshit once again ...

15_years_2.png

Azuxas

Reaction score

Hey Jano,

Can you explain the rest of the society what is going on with these guys? Why are they such raging against the staff / other players? I understand that they are banned/deleted, but why? When you feel like you shouldn't give any information or so, then don't.:)

Yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back